Spanish Cheese Collection
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Savor a taste of Spain with our trio of traditional artisan cheeses aged to peak ripeness. This wonderful collection showcases sheep's milk, goat's milk and a blend of cow's milk and sheep's cream in three distinct cheeses. Hand picked for us by European cheese specialists, our selection includes:
Manchego: Made with the raw milk of La Mancha sheep—as Spanish law dictates for authentic Manchego— this smooth, firm cheese is aged for several months, yielding a wonderfully flaky texture and a rich, tangy-sweet flavor with a smooth, nutty finish.
Ibores: From the rugged province of Extremadura, this firm goats' milk cheese is rubbed with pimentón and olive oil for two months of aging, developing a warm flavor and a pleasingly zesty, lingeringly tangy finish.
La Peral: Made from cow's milk and sheeps' milk cream by the Lopez Leon family in the northern village of Illas, this rare cheese is aged for 60 days in Asturian caves until blue veining begins to develop. Its slightly crumbly texture becomes creamier in the finish.
- Collection includes 8 oz. Manchego, 8 oz. Ibores and 8 oz. La Peral.
- 1 lb. 8 oz. cheese total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Made in Spain.
- Use & Care
Storing & Serving
- Refrigerate cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. To experience the cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature. Wrap leftover cheese in parchment or waxed paper (plastic wrap is not recommended). Serve cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Manchego: Sheep's milk, rennet and salt.
- Ibores: Goat's milk, rennet, salt, pimento and olive oil.
- Le Peral: Cow's milk, sheep's cream, rennet and salt.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.