Sophie Conran Ergo Garden Hoe
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
English designer, food writer and avid gardener Sophie Conran created this hoe to use in her own garden, emphasizing comfort and efficiency. Lightweight yet durable, the tool is beautifully crafted and perfectly balanced for the female hand. The head features a unique angle and shape that makes weeding and cultivating easier – even when the soil is heavy.
- Designed for the female hand.
- Rugged stainless-steel head resists corrosion and rust.
- Mirror-polished finish helps tool slide easily into soil and compost.
- Head is angled for easy handling in all soil types; ergonomic handle is FSC-certified solid beech wood with natural wax finish.
- Solid brass fitting between handle and head provides superior rust-resistance and durability.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 3/4" long, 2 1/2" wide.
- Made in China.
- Designed by Sophie Conran for Burgon & Ball, a company in Sheffield, England, renowned for high-quality gardening tools.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Dry thoroughly after every use.
Next Day Delivery