Snowman Gift Crate
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Capturing beloved scenes from a winter wonderland, our Snowman gift collection brings nostalgic charm to the holiday kitchen. Whimsical illustrations of freshly-rolled snowmen decorate the tea towel and mugs, and the floating snowman marshmallows from Belgium are the perfect topper for our premium French-style hot chocolate.
- Set includes Williams Sonoma Classic Hot Chocolate, 12 Snowman Marshmallow Floaters, two Snowman Mugs and a Snowman Tea Towel, presented in a reusable wooden gift crate.
- Classic Hot Chocolate: Inspired by the velvety hot chocolate served at the renowned Angelina Café in Paris, our hot chocolate is produced from shavings of couverture bittersweet chocolate from Guittard (12 oz.).
- Snowman Marshmallow Floaters: Perfect for topping hot cocoa or cupcakes, these handcrafted holiday characters from Belgium feature fluffy vanilla marshmallow faces, chocolate eyes and mouths and orange icing nose (3.7 oz.).
- Snowman Mugs: Embellished with enchanting snowmen, our generously sized mugs are crafted of durable stoneware.
- Snowman Tea Towel: Our towel is printed on soft and absorbent pure cotton and finished with a loop for hanging.
- Dimensions & More Info
Classic Hot Chocolate
- 12 oz. (makes about 8 cups).
- Made in USA.
Snowman Marshmallow Floaters
- 12 snowmen
- 3.7 oz.
- Made in Belgium.
- 3 1/4" diam., 4 1/4" high.
- 12-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
Snowman Tea Towel
- 20" x 30".
- Made in Moldova.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- Classic Hot Chocolate: Sugar, unsweetened chocolate (processed with potassium carbonate), cocoa butter, milk fat (butter), sunflower lecithin, vanilla.
- Contains milk. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, soy, tree nuts, peanuts.
- Snowman Marshmallow Floaters: Sugar, glucose-fructose syrup, water, gelatin, egg white, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, flavor, cornstarch. Colors used: carmine (red), turmeric.
- Contains egg. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, milk, soy, peanuts, tree nuts.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.