Snake River Farms American Wagyu Tenderloin Coll With Jacobsen Salt
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The premier producer of American Wagyu steaks and roasts, Snake River Farms raises cattle along the high plains of the Snake River in eastern Idaho. Coveted for its buttery marbling and robust, beefy flavor, American Wagyu is a 50-50 cross of Japanese Wagyu cattle and high-quality continental breeds. Wet aged for maximum flavor and tenderness, this assortment includes two favorite cuts: filet mignon and tenderloin. We also added Jacobsen Black Pepper–Infused Salt, an all-in-one seasoning that combines sea salt flakes, kosher salt and freshly ground Tellicherry peppercorns.
- Includes two 8-oz. filets mignons, 1 lb. tenderloin pieces and Jacobsen Black Pepper-Infused Salt (3.5 oz.).
- 2 lb. total.
- 100% natural (no growth or other hormones), grass-fed and grain-finished (using cutom-made rations) American Wagyu beef.
- Slow-fed for optimal health and marbling.
- Exceeds specifications for USDA Prime grade.
- Use & Care
- The meat is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze to enjoy at a later date.
- The steaks will keep unopened for up to 14 days in the refrigerator, or up to 6 months in the freezer. If frozen, defrost in the refrigerator for 24 hours in the vacuum-sealed pouch. For best quality, we do not recommend refreezing the meat after it has been thawed.
- Filet Mignon and Tenderloin: 100% American Wagyu beef.
- Jacobsen Black Pepper Salt: Oregon sea salt, Tellicherry peppercorns.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.