Smeg Hand Blender
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Italian-based SMEG is known for its retro-inspired appliances, designed in collaboration with some of the world's top architects. This smartly styled SMEG hand blender comes with three attachments so you can blend soups and sauces, crush ice, mash potatoes and chop even the hardest vegetables.
- Ergonomic nonslip grip.
- Stainless-steel blades with FlowBlend™ system for smooth, even blending.
- Variable speed knob is conveniently located at top of grip.
- Turbo function ramps up power for hard ingredients and mixtures.
- Includes chopper, whisk, masher and 48-fl.-oz. Tritan® beaker with lid.
- Beaker can be used to store ingredients in refrigerator.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Hand Blender: 16 1/4" long.
- Chopper: 5 1/4" diam., 8" long.
- Whisk: 2 1/2" diam., 10 1/2" long.
- Masher: 3 3/4" diam., 9 3/4" long.
- Beaker: 48-fl.-oz. cap.; 8" high.
- Model #HBF02.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Detachable stainless-steel blending arm.
- Beaker: BPA-free Tritan®; lid has gasket; marked measurements in ounces/cups/liters.
- Chopper: 17-oz. cap.; BPA-free Tritan® container with lid; stainless-steel S-shaped blade.
- Whisk: Stainless-steel wire.
- Masher: Plastic blades mash or cream potatoes and soft produce.
- Use & Care
- Hand blender: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Beaker: Dishwasher safe.
- Chopper: Container and blades are dishwasher safe; hand-wash lid.
- Whisk: Dishwasher safe excluding adapter.
- Masher: Hand-wash.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.