Lark Fine Foods Cookie & Confection Gift Box
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
One bite of Lark® Fine Foods' signature Cookies for Grown-Ups®, and you'll understand why this women-owned and -operated artisan food company has won so many prestigious sofi™ awards since opening in 2008. Bakers weigh, mix and pack the cookies and confections by hand to maintain Lark's high standards from start to finish. Ingredients are locally sourced whenever possible, and always of the highest quality, free of preservatives. Containing six varieties of Lark's most popular treats, this sampler is sure to delight friends, family or work mates.
- 2 lb. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
Sampler includes (see More Info tab for details):
- Mexican Chocolate Cha-Cha Cookies (6)
- Whole-Grain Lady Bird Cookies (6)
- Roasted Nut & Cranberry Mix (3 oz.)
- Mint Chocolate Milk Balls (2.5 oz.)
- French Almonds (3.5 oz.)
- Dark Chocolate Lentils (3 oz.)
- Dimensions & More Info
- Mexican Chocolate Cha-Cha Cookies (6): Captures the rich, spicy flavors of Mexican hot chocolate, with Valrhona cocoa powder, Guittard bittersweet chocolate, cinnamon and a hint of cayenne. (3.2 oz.)
- Whole-Grain Lady Bird Cookies (6): Light and crisp whole-grain oat cookie with tender dried cranberries and chunks of bittersweet chocolate. (3.2 oz.)
- Roasted Nut & Cranberry Mix: Blend of sweet, chewy cranberries, roasted and salted pistachios, crunchy almonds, hazelnuts, cashews and three kinds of peanuts. (3 oz.)
- Mint Chocolate Milk Balls: Jumbo malted milk balls cloaked in dark chocolate and green mint couverture and crunchy chocolate cookie bits. (2.25 oz.)
- French Almonds: Large premium almonds roasted and enrobed in silver candy coating. (3.5 oz.)
- Dark Chocolate Lentils: Rich dark chocolate discs finished with a crunchy candy coating. (3 oz.)
- Use & Care
- The cookies and confections ship at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store at room temperature in a cool, dry place, where they will keep for up to 4 months unopened. Once opened, store each item in a separate airtight container, where it will keep for up to 4 weeks.
- Mexican Chocolate Cha-Chas: Enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), butter with natural flavor (cream, natural flavor), sugar, bittersweet chocolate (chocolate, sugar, sunflower lecithin, natural flavor), cocoa processed with alkali, egg yolks, contains less than 2% of each of the following: baking soda, sea salt, water, cinnamon, natural flavor, vanilla beans, cayenne pepper, black pepper, tragacanth gum, magnesium oxide, magnesium carbonate.
- Whole-Grain Lady Birds: Rolled oats, butter with natural flavor (cream, natural flavor), sugar, brown sugar, whole white wheat flour, cranberries (cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil), semisweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, milk butter, soy lecithin, vanilla powder, natural flavor) , eggs, less than 2% of each of the following: baking soda, baking powder (cornstarch, baking soda, sodium aluminum sulfate, monocalcium phosphate), salt.
- Roasted Nut & Cranberry Mix: Peanuts, dried cranberries (cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil), almonds, pistachios, cashews, hazelnuts, sesame peanuts (peanuts, sesame seeds, cornstarch, water, salt), peanut oil, salt.
- Mint Chocolate Milk Balls: Semisweet chocolate, sugar, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, reduced mineral whey, non-fat dry milk, soy lecithin, corn syrup, malted milk powder, malted barley, wheat flour, soybean and/or cottonseed oil, whole milk powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt, sugar, malt syrup, coconut oil, glycerol monostearate, titanium dioxide, natural and artificial flavor, FD&C colors Yellow #5 Lake, Blue #1 Lake, gum arabic, confectioners' glaze.
- French Almonds: Sugar, almonds, cornstarch, wheat flour, tapioca dextrin, artificial colors: titanium dioxide, carnauba wax, natural and artificial flavors, FD&C colors Blue #2 Lake, Red #40 Lake, Yellow #5 Lake, titanium dioxide, mica, soy lecithin, confectioners' glaze.
- Dark Chocolate Lentils: Sugar, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, cocoa powder, natural coloring, artificial coloring, gum arabic, corn syrup, lecithin, natural oil of peppermint.
- Packaged in a facility that processes tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, dairy and egg products.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.