simplehuman Rectangular Touch Bar Trash Can
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This trash can features a unique touch-bar near the lid for convenient opening from any angle—just give it a nudge and the lid automatically stays open until you're ready to close it. This can's slim profile takes up minimal space in the kitchen yet offers a 10 1/2-gallon capacity.
- Touch-bar allows for opening from any angle with a tap of your hand, knee, hip or elbow.
- Lid stays open until you are ready to close it, a helpful feature for extended tasks such as cleaning or cooking.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior has a fingerprint-proof finish that resists smudges and cleans up quickly with a damp cloth.
- Space-efficient hinge offers wide opening without letting the lid hit the wall.
- Bag-tuck features simplify bag changes.
- Removable polypropylene liner for easy emptying and cleaning.
- 10 1/2-gal. cap.; 15 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 28" high.
- Made in Taiwan.
- Use & Care
- Use with simplehuman size-M liners or standard 13-gal.-cap. tall kitchen bags.
- Clean exterior with warm water and a soft cloth.
- A microfiber cloth is suggested to effectively clean the stainless steel without leaving streak marks.
- For a more thorough cleaning, mild detergent can be used. Rinse with clean water and wipe dry with an absorbent cloth.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by bjlazyl from no problem this works great the previous reviewer must have a defective can fits in small space and holds a lotDate published: 2015-02-08Rated 1 out of 5 by PhilPDX from Lid Pops Open The concept behind this trash can is great: lightly touch the front bar and the lid opens. Gently push the lid down and it closes. I received the can one week ago and it functioned well until the past few days when the lid has taken on a life of its own. Now nothing keeps the lid closed. Push the lid down and it almost instantly pops open. So I have an open trash can all the time--not exactly aesthetically appealing!Date published: 2013-05-27