Shun 7-Piece Mixed Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Experience the best of Shun in one unique collection. Our exclusive set includes knives hand-picked from four premium Shun collections to provide you with the best tool for each task.
- Multi-layer steel for exceptional cutting performance and food release.
- Double-beveled blades with 16-degree cutting angle offer razor-sharp performance.
- Handles are moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- For construction details of each knife, see the More Info tab.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams Sonoma Exclusive Set.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 4 1/2" honesuki knife
- 6" utility knife
- 8" kiritsuke knife
- 6 1/2" hollow-ground nakiri knife
- 9" honing steel
- Kitchen shears
- 11-slot bamboo storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Dual-Core 4 1/2" Honesuki: 4 1/2"-long handle; 4 1/2"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Classic 6" Utility knife: 6"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 2.9 oz.
- Premier 8" Kiritsuke: 8"-long blade; 8 1/4"-long handle; 11.2 oz.
- Kaji 6 1/2" Hollow-Ground Nakiri: 6 1/2"-long blade; 6 1/2"-long handle; 10 oz.
- Classic 9" Honing Steel: 9"-long rod; 5"-long handle; 10.4 oz.
- Kitchen Shears: 9" long. 5 oz.
- 11-slot bamboo block: 11 1/2" x 5" x 13" high.
- Knives handmade in Japan.
- Block and honing steel made in China.
- Shun Dual-Core 4 1/2" Honesuki: The honesuki is the Japanese chef's tool of choice for boning poultry and trimming meats. 71 alternating micro layers of high-carbon, high-chromium VG10 and VG2 stainless steels welded together and fold-forged to produce a super-strong blade with stunning Damascus pattern. Traditional Japanese octagonal handle in ebony PakkaWood.
- Shun Classic 6" Utility knife: This versatile knife is useful for cutting tasks that call for precision. VG-MAX "super steel" blade clad on each side with 69 microthin layers of stainless steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade. Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- Shun Premier 8" Kiritsuke: This Japanese version of a chef's knife excels for precision slicing and cutting of meat and vegetables. Blade features a core of VG-Max "super steel" clad on each side with 69 microthin layers of stainless steel with a striking hand-hammered finish. Walnut-finish PakkaWood handle has a two-position design, providing a trigger grip for pull cuts and the perfect balance point for a pinch grip.
- Shun Kaji 6 1/2" Hollow-Ground Nakiri: Japanese knife designed for efficiently chopping, slicing and mincing fresh fruits and vegetables. 65-layer blade features a premium SG-2 powdered steel cutting core clad in 64 layers of forged nickel/stainless steel Damascus. Handle is made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- Shun Classic 9" honing steel: Built-in 16-degree guide helps you hone blades at the correct angle. Rod is forged from high-carbon steel. Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- Shun kitchen shears: Bottom blade is micro-serrated to grip slippery foods, while top blade is smooth to ensure a clean cut. Bone notch at end of blade easily cuts through chicken bones. Includes a built-in screwdriver/pry tool. Razor-sharp blades are made of Japanese Mo.V high carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability. Soft Santoprene handles provide a steady, comfortable grip. Ergonomic handles are ambidextrous.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
- Warranty Information
Learn more about Care, Sharpening, Warranty Policy and Shipping Instructions. View details
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.