SCANPAN Classic Nonstick 8-Piece Cookware Set
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This cookware set brings the ease of Scanpan's revolutionary PFOA-free nonstick finish to everyday meals. Cleanup is effortless, and the pans are safe for use with metal utensils. Scanpan Classic cookware combines eco-friendly recycled-aluminum construction with stay-cool Bakelite® handles.
- Extra-thick base is pressure forged, ensuring even heat distribution and eliminating hot spots. The perfectly flat base is guaranteed to never warp.
- Patented ceramic-titanium coating allows for the use of metal utensils.
- 100% recycled aluminum construction.
- Green Tek nonstick technology is 100% PFOA-free and provides flawless release and fast cleanup.
- Made in Denmark.
8-piece set includes:
- 8" and 10 1/4" fry pans.
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 2 1/3-qt. saute pan with lid.
- 6 1/2-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8" diam., 1 1/2" high. 1.4 lb.
- 10 1/4" fry pan: 10 1/4" diam., 1 3/4" high. 2.2 lb.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 7" diam., 4" high. 2.8 lb. with lid.
- 2 1/3-qt. sauté pan: 10 1/4" diam., 2 1/2" high. 4.3 lb. with lid.
- 6 1/2-qt. Dutch oven: 10 1/4" diam., 6 1/4" high. 2.8 lb. with lid.
- Stay-cool Bakelite® handles are secured to the pan by a patented locking system for maximum durability.
- Tempered glass lids with stainless-steel rim and Bakelite® knob handles.
- Made in Denmark.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.