Sasanian Caviar Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Coveted by kings and aristocracy for centuries, caviar is the ultimate delicacy – and our caviar crate makes the ultimate gift. Sasanian Caviar is the leading American distributor of the world's finest caviar, all sustainably sourced, hand packed to order and shipped overnight for exceptional freshness. This Russian Osetra caviar is carefully selected for its rich, nutty flavor, firm, creamy texture and delicate amber hue. For savoring the generous 8.75-oz. tin of caviar, our reusable wooden crate also includes thick French and thin Russian blinis, crème fraiche, a mother-of-pearl spoon to preserve the caviar's fragile bouquet, and a French-made caviar key for opening the tin with a twist of the wrist.
- 1 lb. 10 oz. total (see More Info tab for details).
- Shipped chilled.
- Packaged in USA from caviar imported from Poland.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Russian Osetra Caviar: 8.75 oz.; packaged in USA from caviar imported from Poland.
- Vermont Creamery Crème Fraîche: 8 oz.
- French Blinis: 4.76 oz.; made in France.
- Russian Blinis: 4.76 oz.; made in France.
- Mother-of-Pearl Spoon: 4" long; made in Vietnam.
- Key Opener: 2" long.
- Wooden Gift Box: 13" x 10 2/3" x 4 1/3" high.
- Use & Care
- Caviar: The caviar ships fresh with gel packs. Upon receipt, remove the jars from the carton and immediately place in refrigerator. Place an ice-filled plastic bag over the jars to ensure that the optimal temperature (28°–32°F) is reached. The gel packs in which the caviar was shipped may be refrozen and alternated with ice, which should be replaced once it has melted. When stored in the refrigerator as described, the caviar will keep, unopened, 6 to 8 weeks; opened, 1 day.
- Russian & French Mini Blinis: Store in the refrigerator or freezer to preserve freshness. The blinis will keep, unopened, up to 30 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 year in the freezer. After opening, the blinis will keep up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
- Crème Fraiche: Store in the refrigerator. Do not freeze. Unopened, it will keep for up to 7 days. After opening, it will keep for up to 3 days.
- When serving caviar, never use metal utensils as the alloys change the taste of the product. Use the included mother-of-pearl spoon or a spoon made of nonreactive materials such as glass, wood or plastic.
- Caviar: 100% pure Russian Sturgeon and fine sea salt.
- Creme Fraiche: Pasteurized cow's cream, culture.
- Russian Mini Blini: Water, wheat flour, whole fresh eggs, sunflower oil, whole milk powder, salt.
- French Mini Blini: Water, wheat flour, sunflower oil, lactose, milk proteins, skim milk powder, dehydrated egg whites and whole eggs, disodium diphosphate, sodium diphosphate, sodium bicarbonate, salt, ascorbic acid.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.