Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate & Marshmallows
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This luscious version of our classic European-style hot chocolate combines premium chocolate with the buttery richness of salted caramel. Artisans custom blend the finest Guittard chocolate with creamy caramel and a hint of pure sea salt. The chocolate is then made into delicate shavings that melt into hot milk to create a delicious beverage like no other. Top with our Vanilla Marshmallows for the perfect finish.
- Set includes Williams Sonoma Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate (12 oz.) and Vanilla Marshmallows (5.5 oz.; approx. 6 pieces).
- Salted Caramel hot chocolate is made with artisanal semisweet and milk chocolate blended with caramel and sea salt.
- Vanilla marshmallows are hand made in small batches and cut into 1 1/2" squares.
- Made in USA.
- This item cannot be shipped to Hawaii but is available for purchase at our Honolulu retail store.
- Use & Care
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate: Guittard milk chocolate (milk chocolate [sugar, milk, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor], soy lecithin [emulsifier], pure vanilla), Guittard semisweet chocolate (semisweet chocolate [sugar, chocolate liquor processed with potassium carbonate, cocoa butter, butter oil], soy lecithin [emulsifier], pure vanilla), natural caramel flavor, sea salt.
- Contains milk, soy.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, milk, peanuts, tree nuts (almonds, pecans, pistachios, filberts), soy.
- Vanilla Marshmallows: Sugar, corn syrup, water, gelatin, cornstarch, vanilla, natural flavors, salt.
- May come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, eggs, milk, peanuts, soy.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.