Saeco PicoBaristo Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
The PicoBaristo automatic espresso machine packs a full drink menu and professional features into a compact footprint perfect for smaller kitchens. Select from seven beverage varieties, including easy one-touch espresso and caffè crema. Saeco's new AquaClean water filter greatly reduces the need for descaling – you're good to go for 5,000 cups.
- Automatic brewing of seven beverages: Espresso, espresso lungo, ristretto, caffè crema, espresso double, milk froth and hot water.
- Fast, easy one-touch buttons for espresso, lungo, caffè crema, milk froth and hot water.
- Customize the grind with the 10-setting adjustable grinder.
- The 100% ceramic grinders extract maximum flavor and prevents the coffee from overheating and tasting burned.
- One-button automatic milk frothing prepares a perfect milk foam for making cappuccino.
- Adjustable coffee strength and milk volume.
- Store your favorite settings with a personal user profile.
- Compact design is ideally suited for small kitchens.
- Brews with coffee beans or ground coffee.
- AquaClean water filter ensures clean taste with no descaling required until 5,000 cups.
- Top-loading water tank and bean hopper offer easy access.
- Removable brew group for easy cleaning.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 19 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 18 1/2" high.
- 60-fl.-oz. cap. water tank.
- 8-oz. cap. bean hopper.
- 20.56 lb.
- Model #HD8924/47.
- Stainless-steel front and top.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Romania.
- Use & Care
- Clean the brew group weekly: Remove the brew group from the machine and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Clean the upper filter carefully. Allow to air-dry.
- Clean the milk frother after every use. Once a month, use the Saeco milk circuit cleaner CA6705.
- Replace the AquaClean water filter every three months. After eight filters, the machine will prompt you to descale using the automatic descaling cycle.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Saeco Aqua Clean Filter
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cathy from LOVE it! We took our time in choosing the right machine. It took some time in the beginning to get to know how to operate it but now it's easy peasy to use. We have had fresh ground, perfect drinks each and every time. Cleaning is a breaze.So glad we did our due diligence and are thoroughly pleased! Now are in search of the right sized assortment of mugs:-)Date published: 2018-12-17Rated 5 out of 5 by bking3015 from Easy to use! Very clean and smooth! The drinks take seconds to make and taste wonderful! Comes ready to use out of box!Date published: 2017-09-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeff from Love this espresso maker! I have had this maker for 2 months - we use it every day to make Espresso Lungo (so that is 2 grinds per cup) - we make at least 2 cups per day. It makes a great beverage!Date published: 2017-08-28Rated 1 out of 5 by Bklyn mama needs coffee from I wish I could give zero stars I just received my Picobaristo today. I was very excited to be able to brew espressos and cappuccinos at home. Unfortunately, after going through the whole set-up, I got an error that the hopper door wasn't closed when I tried to brew my first beverage. I called Saeco for advice and while troubleshooting with them it became clear that the machine is already broken (a tiny piece of plastic broke off of the hopper door which now prohibits the machine from thinking the door is closed). So much frustration and wasted time on hold. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT buy this machine!Date published: 2017-04-06