Saeco Incanto Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
An authentic latte macchiato or cappuccino is just moments away with this speedy machine. Featuring a sleek glossy black finish, the automatic espresso maker remembers drink preferences from grind to brew. That means your favorite coffee drinks can be ordered at the touch of a button and topped with warm milk foam – directly into the cup. Plus, Saeco's new AquaClean water filter greatly reduces the need for descaling so you're good to go for 5,000 cups.
- Fully automatic, one-touch brewing of espresso, espresso lungo, latte macchiato and cappuccino.
- Frother automatically froths milk twice to prepare velvety milk foam for lattes and cappuccinos.
- Brews two cups of espresso at the same time.
- Hot Water and Milk Froth menu options allow you to prepare tea, hot chocolate and a full menu of milk-based coffee drinks.
- Adjustable bean grind, coffee strength and cup volume.
- Quick Heat boiler reaches hot temperatures fast to brew espresso in 45 seconds and caffè lungo in 100 seconds.
- Ceramic disc grinder allows water to flow through steadily, extracting maximum flavor from coffee beans.
- AquaClean water filter greatly reduces need for descaling.
- Five adjustable grinder settings allow you to fine-tune coffee richness.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" x 17" x 13 1/2" high.
- 16 lb. 8 oz.
- 60.9-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- 8.8-oz. cap.-bean container.
- Model #HD8911/48.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Romania.
- Intuitive user interface with LCD screen.
- Memo function saves coffee settings for future use.
- Powder Option prepares full-bodied, delicious decaffeinated coffee.
- 15-bar pump pressure for optimal flavor extraction.
- Programmable standby and auto shutoff.
- Adjustable spout and removable drip tray.
- Fully removable brew group for easy rinsing.
- 15-serving waste container.
- Use & Care
- Brew group: Clean the brew group weekly by removing it and rinsing it with lukewarm water. Clean the upper filter carefully. Allow to air-dry. Clean the brew group monthly with coffee oil remover tablets.
- Descaling: Run the descaling cycle when the machine displays "Start Calc Clean."
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Is the only method to steam/froth milk the automatic frothier or is it possible to use the wand to manually steam/froth the milk?Hi Joey, This machine has a steam wand (the product manual refers to it as the "Classic Milk Frother") for frothing milk. Here is a link to the product manual: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/netstorage/pdf/148483-Saeco-Incanto-Super-Automatic-Espresso-Machine-Manual.pdfDate published: 2019-05-19