Ruffoni Omegna Cupra Hammered Copper 10-Piece Cookware set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
On one of his early trips to Europe, Chuck Williams discovered Ruffoni, a family-owned company in Omegna, Italy, that had been producing extraordinary pans for 45 years. He began a partnership between his company and Ruffoni that is as strong today as it was then. We collaborated with Ruffoni once more to create a collection that combines the company's legendary craftsmanship with a few signature touches of our own. This copper cookware set is finished with iconic Williams Sonoma pineapple finials in celebration of Chuck's lasting relationship with these talented artisans.
- Made of copper with an internal stainless-steel layer.
- Manufactured with a 1.6mm thickness.
- Finished with a hammered exterior band.
- Tempered-glass lids with cast stainless-steel pineapple finials.
- Stainless-steel riveted handles are detailed with a leaf pattern.
- Makes for a spectacular at-table presentation.
- Made in Italy.
10-piece set includes:
- 8" and 10" fry pans
- 1 1/2-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid
- 6-qt. stockpot with lid
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8" diam., 1 3/4" high; 1 lb. 13 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 11 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 3" high; 2 lb. 15 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt. saucepan: 7" diam., 4 1/2" high; 3 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 4 lb. 15 oz. with lid.
- 6-qt. stockpot: 9 1/2" diam., 5" high; 6 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Oven safe to 450˚F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the stainless-steel lining.
- Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 4 out of 5 by speseas from Good buy! I did my research before buying a copper set. It wasn't easy. I didn't want to have the responsibility of replacing tin so chose the stainless. They cook beautiful! Just as promised. Perfect pieces. The only thing is with the stainless these seem to be all the available pieces. If I chose to add it will have to be with gold/tin. Thats the only reason I gave four stars is the limited selection in the stainless.Date published: 2018-11-21