Ruffoni Omegna Cupra Hammered Copper 10-Piece Cookware set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
On one of his early trips to Europe, Chuck Williams discovered Ruffoni, a family-owned company in Omegna, Italy, that had been producing extraordinary pans for 45 years. He began a partnership between his company and Ruffoni that is as strong today as it was then. We collaborated with Ruffoni once more to create a collection that combines the company's legendary craftsmanship with a few signature touches of our own. This copper cookware set is finished with iconic Williams Sonoma pineapple finials in celebration of Chuck's lasting relationship with these talented artisans.
- Made of copper with an internal stainless-steel layer.
- Manufactured with a 1.6mm thickness.
- Finished with a hammered exterior band.
- Tempered-glass lids with cast stainless-steel pineapple finials.
- Stainless-steel riveted handles are detailed with a leaf pattern.
- Makes for a spectacular at-table presentation.
- Made in Italy.
10-piece set includes:
- 8" and 10" fry pans
- 1 1/2-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid
- 6-qt. stockpot with lid
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8" diam., 1 3/4" high; 1 lb. 13 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 11 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 3" high; 2 lb. 15 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt. saucepan: 7" diam., 4 1/2" high; 3 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 4 lb. 15 oz. with lid.
- 6-qt. stockpot: 9 1/2" diam., 5" high; 6 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Oven safe to 450˚F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the stainless-steel lining.
- Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by speseas from Good buy! I did my research before buying a copper set. It wasn't easy. I didn't want to have the responsibility of replacing tin so chose the stainless. They cook beautiful! Just as promised. Perfect pieces. The only thing is with the stainless these seem to be all the available pieces. If I chose to add it will have to be with gold/tin. Thats the only reason I gave four stars is the limited selection in the stainless.Date published: 2018-11-21