Ruffoni Historia Copper Covered Gratin with Turkey Finial
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
On one of his early trips to Europe, Chuck Williams discovered Ruffoni, a family-owned company in Omegna, Italy, that had been producing extraordinary pans since 1962. Crafted in the same artisan tradition used for decades, this pan is hammered from a single sheet of copper at the Ruffoni family workshop in the Italian Alps. The tin interior is lined by hand to create a professional-quality cooking surface. The pan is the perfect way to blend beauty and functionality in the kitchen.
- 1 1/2-qt. cap.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable, nonreactive tin.
- Elegant copper pan transitions beautifully from oven to table.
- Riveted bronze handles.
- Tin-lined copper lid is crowned with hand-cast bronze turkey finial.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 1/2-qt. cap.
- 10 1/4" x 8" x 4" high, including lid.
- 4 lb.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not induction compatible.
- Oven safe to 430°F.
- To protect tin lining from damage, do not heat pan empty.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching tin lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- Tin lining protects food from reacting with copper but will become discolored over time. This is normal. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the lining's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in tin-lined cookware.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
You May Also Need
Mauviel Copper Cleaner
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mooty from Excellent Item I was excited to add this piece to my Ruffoni collection while getting 25% off. It’s gorgeous, easy to clean, perfectly even in heating, and the perfect size for a side dish or small casserole. Pun warning: my turkey has come home to roast. :)Date published: 2018-12-10