Ruffoni Historia Chef's Pot with Artichoke Finial
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Hand hammered by master coppersmiths at the Ruffoni workshop in the Italian Alps, this essential pan is ideal for cooking and serving one-pan, family-size meals, from pasta and sauces to risottos, stir-fries and stews. Copper excels for stovetop browning and transitions easily to the oven for slow simmering. Crowning the domed lid is a hand-cast bronze knob shaped like an artichoke.
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable, nonreactive tin.
- Transitions easily from stovetop or oven to table.
- Riveted bronze handles ease transport.
- Tin-lined copper lid is crowned with hand-cast bronze artichoke knob.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- 9 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 6" high with lid.
- 4 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not compatible with induction cooktops.
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- To protect tin lining from damage, do not heat pan empty or at temperatures above 425°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching tin lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- Tin lining protects food from reacting with copper but will become discolored over time. This is normal. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually need to be replaced. To prolong the lining's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in tin-lined cookware.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- More about Ruffoni
Ruffoni was founded in 1962 in Omegna, Italy, a beautiful lakeside town at the base of the Alps that’s known for its tradition of metalworking and coppersmiths. The Ruffoni family preserves this history in its private collection and museum, which showcases antique copper cookware and early copper-production processes. The company’s skilled artisans still use many of these time-tested, hands-on techniques to craft heirloom-quality cookware as beautiful as it is functional. From hand-hammered exteriors to decorative molded handles and knobs, the famous Italian attention to design shines in every piece.
- California Proposition 65