Rowenta Intense Pure Air Auto Purifier
The Rowenta Intense Pure Air Auto is the only air purifier on the market that filters 99.97% of the indoor pollution that affects all homes and permanently destroys formaldehyde emitted by cleaning products, building materials, paint and scented candles. Engineered with smart sensors, the purifier in Auto Mode detects particles and pollutants and automatically increases filtration speed to remove them, ensuring optimal air quality around the clock.
- Four-stage filtration system with HEPA Filter removes 99.97% of indoor pollution and allergens, dust, pollen, pet dander, virus, bacteria, mold and exhaust.
- Active carbon filter provides powerful odor removal.
- NanoCaptur™ filter destroys formaldehyde.
- Auto-Mode adjusts filtration speed from low to high when smart sensors detect poor air quality.
- Automatic Night Mode ensures quiet operation for minimal sleep disruption.
- Four airflow settings to tailor output to suit your needs.
- Programmable timer switches off the unit after one hour or up to eight hours.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4"W x 11 1/4"D x 21 1/4"H.
- 14 lb. 5 oz.
- 30 watts.
- 5' cord.
- Model # PU4020
- Purifies rooms up to 376 sq.-ft.
- 15"W x 12 1/2"D x 29 1/2"H.
- 22 lb. 7 oz.
- 80 watts.
- 5' cord.
- Model # PU6020.
- Purifies rooms up to 861 sq.-ft.
- Auto Night mode ensures air purification while remaining quiet enough to not disrupt the night's sleep.
- Filter replacement indicator for HEPA and active carbon filters.
- Blue light around air outlet provides ambient lighting in the dark.
- Plastic and metal construction with electronic components.
- The product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Follow the product manual to thoroughly clean unit regularly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sixpac007 from Like a Dream Works So Happy with the Ex Lg Rowenta Air Purifier and it really knows scents. I happen to put on perfume spray and hairspray and it turned red and went into action telling me the room wasn't pure. It works quiet enough to sleep. Due to being diagnosed with Chronic Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis (Due to allergens and feathers from Down, dust) I got this and have been happy 110 percent with its performance.Date published: 2017-05-02Rated 4 out of 5 by zeriahc from Good so far! I only gave this four stars because it is a bit bulky. I like the 4 speeds, and the highest speed really gets the air circulating. I don't use it in the bedroom, so I don't know if the lower 'sleep' settings are loud or not in that area. But usually I keep it on the third speed and it is perfect to be able to watch TV in the living room. Highest speed is a bit loud. The "AUTO" function sort of has a mind of its own, cycling through all the fan speeds a bit too often and quite noticeably ... I skip it usually, unless I am out of the house. Picking up the smaller one for the bedroom.Date published: 2016-02-02