Robertson 2-Piece Chaise Cornering Sectional, Left
Sleek, refined silhouettes give our versatile sectional its contemporary elegance, while luxuriously deep, cushioned seats invite you to settle in and relax. Customize the pieces and arrangement to provide comfortable, stylish seating that's perfectly suited to your living space.
- Lustrous upholstered silhouette with squared arms.
- Handcrafted in USA by skilled artisans.
- Frame crafted of durable kiln-dried hardwood.
- Seat cushions feature high-resiliency foam core cushions with your choice of lofty poly-fiber padding or plush down blend.
- Square, solid maple legs are stained a rich black walnut.
- Throw pillow with removable cover included.
- Hidden steel connectors hold modular pieces securely together.
- Available made to order in all of our custom upholstery fabrics and leathers; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists.
- All cushions upholstered in leather are backed with fabric to allow for air circulation and are not reversible.
- Furniture upholstered in mohair will not have welting (piping) or topstitching.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- The Robertson Two-Piece Chaise Sectional Configuration shown here consists of a back-only chaise and one-arm cornering sofa.
- View the complete collection here.
Dimensions & More Info
- 120"L x 130"W x 36"H.
- Weight: 421 lb.
Right One-Arm Corner Sofa
- Overall: 120" x 42" x 36"H.
- Seat height: 17".
- Seat interior: 96" x 26".
- Seat back height: 19".
- Arm: 8"W x 22"H.
- Frame back height: 30".
- Legs (removable): 1.75"H.
- Throw pillows (2): 20" x 20".
Left Back-Only Chaise
- Overall: 88" x 42" x 36"H.
- Seat height: 17".
- Seat interior: 88" x 26".
- Seat back height: 19".
- Arm height: 22".
- Frame back height: 30".
- Legs (removable): 1.75"H.
- Throw pillow (1): 20" x 20".
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks for greater stability.
- 8-way hand tied seat springs and sinuous steel springs back provide long-lasting support.
- Handcrafted in USA using American and imported materials.
Use & Care
Create your own custom-upholstered furniture using the fabric of your choice. For more details, please call 1.888.922.4108.
Furniture upholstered in mohair will not have welting (piping) or topstitching.
- Clean with a soft dry or slightly damp cloth; dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh cleaners (including ammonia-based glass cleaners) and abrasives as they will damage the finish.
- Brush or vacuum regularly (use a nonmetallic stiff-bristle brush).
- Protect from direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water (not tap water). Test fabric cleaners first in an inconspicuous area. Do not saturate fabric with cleaner. Pat instead of rub to avoid altering texture. Clean stain from outer edge to prevent “circling.”
- Thorough cleaning is recommended every 12 to 24 months. Do not wait for severe soiling. We recommend a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service.
- Do not remove cushion casings for cleaning. Unlike slipcovers, upholstered casings are not meant to be removed.
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened in distilled water (not tap water). If spill penetrates leather, use lukewarm distilled water and a soft white cloth to massage stain and surrounding area. Blot with a dry cloth and allow leather to air dry.
- Most surface scratches will fade over time if you rub them with your fingertips. Friction and heat from rubbing helps to redistribute wax in surrounding areas to cover the scratch. Not all scratches have the same depth, and this may not work on deeper scratches.
Composition & Construction
- Our leather upholstered products are constructed from aniline leather. Only the top 5% of hides can be made into aniline leather, making it the finest available. The full-grain or top-grain leathers are soaked in transparent nontoxic dye, with no subsequent pigmented finish coats applied. Dye penetrates the hides, letting the natural grain show through. Our ivory leather, white pebbled leather and white faux ostrich are exceptions to this process; they are semi-aniline dyed, with a layer of pigment applied afterwards.
- Anilines have natural markings that vary from hide to hide. They also have color variations due to the leather’s ability to accept dyes differently in various areas of a hide. Markings and shading distinguish genuine leather from man-made materials. Appreciating shade differences among hides also means appreciating them on individual furniture pieces, because no two pieces can be produced from a single hide.
- Our leathers appeal to customers who find the natural color variations, markings and patina of pure aniline leathers unique and beautiful. They may not appeal to customers who want uniform color and surface commonly seen on less expensive leathers that are heavily corrected and pigmented.
Click here to request a swatch. There is no fee or shipping charge for swatch requests. You can expect to receive your swatches within seven to ten business days.
- Brushed Canvas, White
- Brushed Canvas, Mist
- Brushed Canvas, Natural
- Belgian Linen, Black
- Belgian Linen, Indigo
- Belgian Linen, Oatmeal
- Belgian Linen, Oyster
- Belgian Linen, Stone
- Belgian Linen Basketweave, Flax
- Belgian Linen Basketweave, Natural
- Chunky Cotton, Antique White
- Chunky Cotton, Snow
- Leather, Black
- Leather, Ivory
- Leather, Saddle
- Classic Linen, White
- Classic Linen, Flax
- Classic Linen, Ivory
- Como Leather, Blue
- Como Leather, Grey
- Faux Suede, Camel
- Faux Suede, Champagne
- Faux Suede, Chestnut
- Faux Suede, Stone
- Glazed Linen, Ivory
- Glazed Linen, Platinum
- Heavy Basket, Natural
- Italian Distressed Leather, Blush
- Italian Distressed Leather, Caramel
- Italian Distressed Leather, Fern
- Italian Distressed Leather, Iron
- Italian Distressed Leather, Ivory
- Italian Distressed Leather, Mushroom
- Italian Distressed Leather, Toffee
- Italian Distressed Leather, Truffle
- Italian Distressed Leather, Wolf
- Linen Cotton Cross Weave, Mist
- Linen Cotton Weave, White
- Linen Cotton Weave, Ivory
- Mohair, Bitter Chocolate
- Pebbled Leather, White
- Perennials Performance Basketweave, White
- Perennials Performance Basketweave, Black
- Perennials Performance Basketweave, Charcoal
- Perennials Performance Basketweave, Grey
- Perennials Performance Basketweave, Indigo
- Perennials Performance Basketweave, Ivory
- Perennials Performance Basketweave, Light Grey
- Perennials Performance Basketweave, Natural
- Perennials Performance Canvas, White
- Perennials Performance Canvas, Charcoal
- Perennials Performance Canvas, Grey
- Perennials Performance Canvas, Indigo
- Perennials Performance Chenille Weave, Grey
- Perennials Performance Chenille Weave, Ivory
- Sunbrella Performance Canvas, White
- Sunbrella Performance Canvas, Canvas
- Sunbrella Performance Canvas, Navy
- Sunbrella Performance Cross Weave, Malt
- Sunbrella Performance Cross Weave, Pebble
- Performance Linen Blend, Cobblestone
- Performance Linen Blend, Graphite
- Performance Linen Blend, Ivory
- Performance Linen Blend, Stone
- Sunbrella Performance Sail Cloth, Sailor
- Sunbrella Performance Sail Cloth, Salt
- Sunbrella Performance Textured Weave, Driftwood
- Sunbrella Performance Textured Weave, Dune
- Signature Velvet, Atlantic
- Signature Velvet, Cordovan
- Signature Velvet, Cyan
- Signature Velvet, Emerald
- Signature Velvet, Grey Cloud
- Signature Velvet, Indigo
- Signature Velvet, Orchid
- Signature Velvet, Romance
- Signature Velvet, Rosewater
- Signature Velvet, Sharkskin
- Signature Velvet, Snow
- Signature Velvet, Wasabi
- Textured Linen Cotton, White
- Textured Linen Cotton, Charcoal
- Textured Linen Cotton, Natural
- Textured Linen Cotton, Navy
- Tuscan Leather, Bourbon
- Tuscan Leather, Chocolate
- Tuscan Leather, Dove
- Tuscan Leather, Vellum
- Two Tone Oxford, Ivory
- Two Tone Oxford, Natural
- Wool Flannel, Dove
- Wool Flannel, Heather
- Woven Geometric, Grey
- Woven Geometric, Natural
All custom upholstery items will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow 6 to 9 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. For White Glove items, we'll bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied during checkout. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.