Peugeot Roellinger Pepper Mill
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Named for chef Olivier Roellinger, a renowned expert in spices and seasonings and recipient of three Michelin stars, this simple, elegant mill draws inspiration from Peugeot's iconic coffee mills. Made in France.
- Made from a solid block of beechwood.
- Crank and drawer handles are designed after boat winches – a salute to Chef Roellinger's personal passion for sailing.
- Lift the spring tab and turn the thumbwheel to adjust the grind.
- Helix-shaped mill mechanism and fully adjustable case-hardened-steel grinding teeth make for a perfect grind that stays set until changed.
- Grind into the easy-access reservoir or directly onto food.
- Mill comes prefilled with whole peppercorns.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Protect pepper mill from excessive heat and moisture.
- Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in the pepper mill; not suitable for green or pink peppercorns.
- Do not place salt or other spices in the pepper mill.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.