Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
At her celebrated namesake New York City bakery, Dana Loia combines classic French techniques with nostalgic American flavors to create whimsical, one-of-a-kind macarons. Gluten-free and certified kosher, they're handcrafted in small batches with crisp meringue shells and soft, chewy centers. Dana's holiday collection showcases two of her most popular flavors, Red Velvet with cream cheese filling and Vanilla with Raspberry Jam filling, hand-decorated with sweet Rudolph faces. Beautifully packaged for giving, they make a delightful holiday gift.
- 12 macarons, 6 of each flavor.
- 8.9 oz. total.
- Certified kosher by K of K.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The macarons ship frozen with an ice pack. The macarons will keep refrigerated for up to 7 days or frozen up to 1 month. The macarons are best enjoyed at room temperature. If storing them in a refrigerator, please allow approximately 10 minutes to reach room temperature; allow 30 minutes if frozen.
- Shell: Sugar, almond flour, egg whites, salt, cream of tartar, egg white powder.
- Raspberry Jam: Oregon seedless red raspberries, sugar, fruit pectin (water, pectin, lactic acid, citric acid, potassium citrare, sodium benzoate), citric acid.
- Red Velvet: Cream cheese (pasteurized milk and cream cheese, cheese culture, salt, carob bean gum), unsalted butter, sugar, salt.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.