Pumpkin Harvest Truffle Tin
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Celebrate fall with our custom assortment of truffles from Louis Sherry – a legendary Manhattan chocolatier founded in 1881. Enrobed in premium Belgian milk chocolate or dark chocolate, the treats feature French-style fillings with unique flavors and an exquisite, irresistibly creamy texture. Great for gift-giving or enjoying with coffee or tea, the sweets arrive in a reusable tin that's decorated with festive fall artwork.
- 6 oz. (12 pieces, 1 of each flavor; see More Info tab).
- Certified kosher by OU (Orthodox Union).
- Made in USA of American and imported ingredients.
12-piece box includes:
- Pomegranate Meyer Lemon
- Passion Fruit Kumquat
- Sicilian Orange
- Coconut Almond
- Strawberry Romanoff
- Turkish Coffee
- Flor de Cana Rum
- Sea Salt Caramel
- Madagascar Vanilla
- Piedmont Hazelnut
- Pistachio Di Bronte
- Black Raspberry
- Sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, unsweetened chocolate, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor, cream, milk, sorbitol, cane sugar, rum, cultured grade-A nonfat dry milk powder, dextrose, fructose, hazelnut, unsulfured coconut, almond, pistachio, water, coffee bean, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, orange, strawberry, passion fruit, raspberry, blackberry, lemon, natural flavor, plant extractives, citric acid, ascorbic acid, caramel color, sodium citrate, invertase, salt, natural kumquat zest flavor, vegetable oil, gum tragacanth (natural thickener).
- Contains dairy, tree nuts, soy.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, soy.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.