Willie Bird Pre-Brined Whole Roasted Turkey
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This pre-brined fully roasted turkey is the perfect centerpiece for your holiday feast. From the iconic Willie Bird ranch in Sonoma County, California (where free-range birds are raised on the healthiest natural grains), this turkey is extraordinarily juicy and succulent. It arrives already roasted to perfection – a huge timesaver for busy hosts. Simply reheat for a flavorful turkey with crisp, golden-brown skin and perfectly moist, tender meat.
- Approx. 11-13 lb. (serves 10–12).
- All of our turkeys are from the Willie Bird Ranch, where the birds are humanely raised on a healthy natural diet.
- Quantities are limited; preorder yours today for automatic Thanksgiving or Christmas delivery.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by November 22, 2019, 11:59pm PT; shopping begins on Nov. 20.
- For Christmas delivery, order by December 20, 2019, 11:59 pm PT; shipping begins on Dec. 17
- Shipped chilled; will keep for up to 4 weeks refrigerated.
- Please note: Once an order has been placed, no updates can be made to the shipping address.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Turkey is shipped fresh with ice packs to arrive chilled. Refrigerate or freeze the turkey in the vacuum-sealed bag immediately upon receipt; it will keep 4–6 weeks refrigerated and up to 9 months frozen.
- Remove the turkey from the refrigerator 1 hour before roasting and remove it from the bag. Do not leave the turkey at room temperature longer than 1 hour.
- Proper thawing: Remove the turkey from the freezer. Place the sealed bag in the refrigerator and let thaw for at least 48 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place turkey in a roaster uncovered and heat for 1 1/2 hours. After 1 1/2 hours, cover turkey with foil and increase temperature to 350°F. Roast for an additional 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 110°F. For extra crispness, brush skin with a light layer of oil.
- Turkey, water, salt, spices (kosher salt, apple powder, lemon powder [lemon, maltodextrin, cornstarch], garlic, juniper berry, rosemary, thyme, star anise, black pepper, bay leaf, onion).
To ensure freshness, this item is shipped from the supplier and is not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 22; begins shipping November 20 and will arrive by November 27.
- For Christmas delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Sunday, December 15; begins shipping December 17 and will arrive by December 24.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. Delivery surcharges apply. View Shipping Options and Charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Classic Turkey Gravy Base
Williams Sonoma Apple-Orange Cranberry Relish
Williams Sonoma Focaccia Stuffing Mix
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tony Woodward from BEST Turkey Ever! I bought my first Willie Bird Pre-Brined ready to cook Turkey for Thanksgiving, it was the best Turkey my family said I’d ever made. I only have one oven, so I had to cook the Prime Rib (also excellent from WS), and then the Turkey, so it was a bit of a challenge timewise. Luckily I bought the Truffle mashed potatoes(excellent), and all of the pies from WS as well. I made the dressing with the dressing mix from WS, but I added 6 cornbread muffins. I didn’t put the dressing in the Turkey, but had it in a side dish. The Turkey was absolutely beautiful and delicious, big hit at the table and we had a ton of leftovers. I’m ordering the exact same Turkey for Christmas right now, enjoy! Don’t forget to order the WS Turkey gravy, it got raves from the hungry crowd at the table!Date published: 2018-11-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Loretta from Worth every penny! This is the best turkey I’ve had in years. I may reorder for Christmas! So Juicy!Date published: 2018-11-22
Hi. Is this turkey gluten-free?Hi Tina, This does not contain gluten.Date published: 2019-10-16
Can you stuff the pre brined willie bird before cookingHi Coral5181, We do not recommend stuffing a pre-brined turkey as the brine solution may make your stuffing taste too salty.Date published: 2019-09-23