Plymouth Artisan Cheese Gift Crate
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
Invite your favorite cheese lovers to discover the heritage cheddars from Vermont's Plymouth Cheese Factory, founded in 1890 by Col. John Coolidge, father of Calvin Coolidge. Packaged in a rustic wooden crate, these award-winning revivals of the all-American 'Coolidge Cheese' are made using the same exacting granular curd recipe the first European settlers brought to the New World. Each flavorful block is handcrafted with raw cow's milk from a single dedicated herd, then hand-dipped in colorful wax—just the way cheese was packaged on the old homestead.
Original: A full-bodied heritage cheddar whose sharp flavor is rounded out with subtle notes of butter, fruit and nuts. Aged for 1 year.
Sage & Herb: Plymouth's savory classic cheddar enhanced with aromatic sage, thyme, rosemary, lavender and oregano. Aged for 3–4 months.
Garlic Peppercorn: A smooth, complex cheddar spiced with green peppercorns, onion, garlic and red pepper. Aged for 3 months.
Hunter: A robust, mature version of Plymouth's original cheddar distinguished by a bold sharpness with richly nuanced complexity. Aged for 2 years.
Hot Pepper: A hearty cheddar enriched with zesty red, orange and green peppers for lively color and a medium-spicy flavor. Aged for 3 months.
Smoked: A mellow, creamy cheddar, cold-smoked over hickory wood using traditional Vermont techniques for a rich, savory flavor. Aged for 4 months.
- Includes 8 oz. of each variety; 3 lb. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
Storing & Serving
- Refrigerate cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. The cheese keeps up to 6 months if left in the refrigerator unopened; use within one month of opening. To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. Wrap leftover cheese in parchment or waxed paper (plastic wrap is not recommended).
- Original Plymouth: Raw cow's milk, culture, rennet, salt.
- Sage and Herbs: Raw cow's milk, culture, rennet, salt, thyme, rosemary, lavender, oregano.
- Garlic Peppercorn: Raw cow's milk, culture, rennet, salt, green peppercorn, onion, garlic, red pepper.
- Milk, culture, rennet, salt, garlic, green peppercorn, onion, red pepper, thyme, rosemary, lavender, oregano.
- Hunter: Raw cow's milk, culture, rennet, salt.
- Hot Pepper: Raw cow's milk, culture, rennet, salt , jalapeño and habanero chili peppers.
- Smoked: Raw cow's milk, culture, rennet, salt.
Please allow up to one week for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped via two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.