Plant Zanzibar Gem Plant
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Here's a plant that's so hardy, so virtually indestructible, it will make even the most brown-thumbed gardeners rejoice. A native of Tanzania, the Zamioculcas Zamifolia, otherwise known as the "eternity plant" or ZZ plant, is grown for us in Florida without pesticides or herbicides and shipped fresh directly to you. Its glossy oval leaves and dramatic stems refresh both contemporary and traditional interiors and are impervious to pests and dramatic weather fluctuations.
- Exceptionally hardy, resilient plant that's easy to grow and care for.
- Shipped to you from the Florida grower in a plastic pot.
- Grown without pesticides or herbicides.
- Care instructions are included.
- All plant parts are toxic if ingested.
- Cannot be shipped to CA, AZ, HI, AK.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pot measures 6" diam., 4 1/4" high.
- Trees can grow up to 36" tall if planted in tropical climate outdoors.
- Plant is at least 8 months old at time of shipment.
- Grown in Florida.
- Use & Care
- Planting: ZZ plants trees prefer low indirect light, though do well in any light condition. Avoid excess heat, as this will dry out the soil too quickly. A location that provides morning sun or filtered light throughout the day is ideal. If grown indoors, the tree should be kept at least 24" from the window to avoid leaf burn.
- Watering: Water the tree as soon as you receive it. Water once every 14 days in an interior setting; make sure not to over-water. Water to keep the soil moist, not wet.
- Repotting: Use a water-soluble fertilizer every 2 months at 1/4 the label instructions.
- Pruning: Only remove old, unhealthy leaves.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.