Pink Rose Strawberry Cake, 6"
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Everything's coming up roses with this stunning cake. It starts with four layers of moist, not-too-sweet cake made with real strawberries, which are spread with homemade strawberry filling and then covered entirely in roses shaped from strawberry–cream cheese frosting. The ultimate ending to a celebratory meal, the cake also makes an especially sweet gift.
- 6" diam., 4" high (serves 12).
- 4 lb. 8 oz.
- Shipped frozen.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for 3–6 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for 5–6 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove from box and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep 3–4 days.
- Cake: Sugar, flour, milk, eggs, butter, strawberries, oil (soybean), cornstarch, strawberry flavor, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract.
- Frosting: Sugar, cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, strawberry flavor, salt.
- Filling: Strawberries, sugar, cornstarch, strawberry flavor.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.