Philips XXL Digital Airfryer & Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Air Fryer Cookbook
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Philips brings exciting innovation to healthy airfrying with its largest, most powerful Airfryer ever. Like its smaller siblings, this cleverly designed machine uses patented heat circulation to quickly fry food to crisp, golden-brown perfection – using little or no oil. Even better, the Twin TurboStar technology removes fat from food so it contains 90% less fat than conventionally fried food. Designed for family-sized meals, this Airfryer has a generous capacity that enables you to cook for a crowd. Not just for frying, the machine is great for baking, roasting and grilling, too.
- Ultra-large capacity lets you cook a whole chicken or 6 servings of fries.
- Extra-large 3-lb.-cap. stainless-steel food basket.
- Airfryer technology creates "tornado" of hot air that melts away fat.
- Keep Warm mode permits flexible serving time.
- QuickClean basket with nonstick mesh cleans up in seconds.
- Intuitive digital touch controls adjust cooking temperature from 150°F to 400°F.
- Smart presets save favorite settings for convenient use.
- 60-minute timer alerts you when food is ready, then automatically shuts off fryer.
- Digital display features 5 preset cooking programs.
- Dimensions & More Info
Philips XXL Airfryer
- 12 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 12 1/2" high.
- 3-lb. cap.
- 17 lb. 10 oz.
- Model #HD9654/96.
Williams Sonoma Airfryer Cookbook
- Designed to pair with Philips Airfryer, book features healthy, delicious recipes that require minimal or no oil.
- Recipes are optimized for machine's hot-air frying technology, yielding results that are virtually indistinguishable from traditional fried food.
- Favorite recipes include Fried Pickles with Spicy Mayo, Goat Cheese & Corn Quesadillas with Tomatillo Salsa, Crab Cake Eggs Benedict, Pork Tonkatsu with Sesame Cabbage Slaw and Spiced Apple Pockets.
- Hardcover, 56 pages.
- Patented Rapid Air heat circulation technology works in conjunction with top grill to guarantee uniform cooking and browning.
- Patented "starfish" design inside fryer ensures perfectly uniform heat circulation.
- Pull-out basket makes it easy to add and remove food.
- Oil pan, food basket and inside of fryer have durable nonstick coating for quick, easy cleanup.
- Oil pan and food basket are dishwasher safe.
- Includes food basket and deluxe recipe booklet.
- Splatter-proof lid exclusive to Williams-Sonoma.
- All parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching nonstick surface.
- Allow fryer to cool before cleaning.
- Clean fryer after every use. Remove leftover oil from bottom of pan to prevent smoking.
- Oil pan and food basket are dishwasher safe. They can also be hand-washed in warm, soapy water using nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Clean inside of fryer with hot water and non-abrasive sponge.
- Wipe outside of fryer with damp cloth or non-abrasive sponge.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.