Philips XXL Digital Airfryer & Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Air Fryer Cookbook
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Philips brings exciting innovation to healthy airfrying with its largest, most powerful Airfryer ever. Like its smaller siblings, this cleverly designed machine uses patented heat circulation to quickly fry food to crisp, golden-brown perfection – using little or no oil. Even better, the Twin TurboStar technology removes fat from food so it contains 90% less fat than conventionally fried food. Designed for family-sized meals, this Airfryer has a generous capacity that enables you to cook for a crowd. Not just for frying, the machine is great for baking, roasting and grilling, too.
- Ultra-large capacity lets you cook a whole chicken or 6 servings of fries.
- Extra-large 3-lb.-cap. stainless-steel food basket.
- Airfryer technology creates "tornado" of hot air that melts away fat.
- Keep Warm mode permits flexible serving time.
- QuickClean basket with nonstick mesh cleans up in seconds.
- Intuitive digital touch controls adjust cooking temperature from 150°F to 400°F.
- Smart presets save favorite settings for convenient use.
- 60-minute timer alerts you when food is ready, then automatically shuts off fryer.
- Digital display features 5 preset cooking programs.
- Dimensions & More Info
Philips XXL Airfryer
- 12 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 12 1/2" high.
- 3-lb. cap.
- 17 lb. 10 oz.
- Model #HD9654/96.
Williams Sonoma Airfryer Cookbook
- Designed to pair with Philips Airfryer, book features healthy, delicious recipes that require minimal or no oil.
- Recipes are optimized for machine's hot-air frying technology, yielding results that are virtually indistinguishable from traditional fried food.
- Favorite recipes include Fried Pickles with Spicy Mayo, Goat Cheese & Corn Quesadillas with Tomatillo Salsa, Crab Cake Eggs Benedict, Pork Tonkatsu with Sesame Cabbage Slaw and Spiced Apple Pockets.
- Hardcover, 56 pages.
- Patented Rapid Air heat circulation technology works in conjunction with top grill to guarantee uniform cooking and browning.
- Patented "starfish" design inside fryer ensures perfectly uniform heat circulation.
- Pull-out basket makes it easy to add and remove food.
- Oil pan, food basket and inside of fryer have durable nonstick coating for quick, easy cleanup.
- Oil pan and food basket are dishwasher safe.
- Includes food basket and deluxe recipe booklet.
- Splatter-proof lid exclusive to Williams-Sonoma.
- All parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching nonstick surface.
- Allow fryer to cool before cleaning.
- Clean fryer after every use. Remove leftover oil from bottom of pan to prevent smoking.
- Oil pan and food basket are dishwasher safe. They can also be hand-washed in warm, soapy water using nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Clean inside of fryer with hot water and non-abrasive sponge.
- Wipe outside of fryer with damp cloth or non-abrasive sponge.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.