Philips XL Airfryer & Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Airfryer Cookbook
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Philips brings exciting new innovation to air-frying with an ultra-powerful machine that's bigger, faster and easier than ever to use. Like its smaller cousin, the Air Fryer uses patented heat circulation technology to fry your favorite foods to crispy, golden brown perfection – using little or no oil. The secret to healthy French fries, fried chicken and doughnuts, it's great for baking, roasting and grilling too. We've included The Airfryer Cookbook from the Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen, featuring healthy, delicious recipes that require minimal or no oil.
- This fryer's 50% greater capacity and 30% faster speed guarantee unrivaled efficiency.
- Extra-large 2 2/3-lb.-cap. stainless-steel frying basket simplifies cooking for a crowd.
- Intuitive digital touch controls adjust cooking temperatures from 150°F to 390°F.
- Smart presets save your favorite settings for the ultimate ease of use.
- 60-minute timer lets you know when your food is ready, then automatically shuts off fryer.
- The Airfryer Cookbook includes 20 recipes optimized for hot-air-frying technology: Mushroom-Chard Frittata with Goat Cheese, Chicken Strips with Honey-Dijon Sauce, Sriracha-Honey Wings and Jalapeño Poppers; hardcover, 56 pages.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/2" x 16 3/4" x 12" high.
- 15 lb. 7 oz.
- Model #HD9240/94ST (black), #HD9240/34ST (white).
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Patented Rapid Air heat circulation technology works in conjunction with a top grill to guarantee uniform cooking and browning.
- The patented "starfish" design inside the fryer ensures perfectly uniform heat circulation.
- Pull-out air fryer basket simplifies putting food in and taking it out of the fryer.
- The oil pan, frying basket, and inside of the fryer have a durable nonstick coating for quick, easy cleanup. Oil pan and basket are also dishwasher safe.
- Includes air fryer basket and deluxe recipe booklet.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow the fryer to cool before cleaning.
- Clean the fryer after every use. Remove any oil from the bottom of the pan to prevent smoking.
- The oil pan and fry basket are dishwasher safe, or hand-wash them in warm, soapy water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Clean the inside of the fryer with hot water and a nonabrasive sponge.
- Wipe the outside of the fryer with a damp cloth or nonabrasive sponge.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.