Philips Viva Airfryer
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Enjoy healthier meals without giving up the taste and texture of your favorite food. With its unique "starfish" pattern circulating hot air around the basket, the Philips Viva Airfryer cooks food to perfection with less than one tablespoon oil. This innovative machine delivers crisp, evenly fried results – no turning needed – and comes with a 150-recipe cookbook to get you airfrying in no time.
- Rapid Air technology with patented "starfish" design circulates heated air on all sides of food for evenly cooked results with 75% less oil.
- Powerful direct heat from above quickly crisps food to a golden-brown finish while draining excess fat.
- Hot-air multicooker also grills, roasts, reheats and bakes.
- 3-qt. basket holds up to 2 lb. food.
- Fully adjustable temperature control dial from 180°–390°F.
- Timer dial from 0–30 minutes with ready signal.
- Dishwasher-safe parts for quick, easy cleanup.
- Includes a 224-page cookbook with 150 easy recipes for 30-minute meals, kids' meals and more.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 1/4" x 12 1/2" x 15" high.
- 15 lb. 6 oz.
- 3-qt. cap. basket; 2-lb. food cap.
Philips Viva Airfryer:
- Model #HD9220/28.
- Cooking basket with nonstick metal mesh bottom for easier cleaning.
- Automatic shutoff.
- Cool wall exterior.
- Nonslip feet.
- Cord storage compartment.
- Parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Softcover, 224 pages with color photographs.
- Recipes include Air-Fries and Dips, Breakfasts, Appetizers, 30-Minute Meals, Entrees, Kids' Meals, Sides and Desserts.
- Use & Care
- Do not use metal kitchen utensils or abrasive cleaning materials, as this may damage the nonstick coating.
- Allow airfryer to cool completely before cleaning.
- Unplug the airfryer and wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Pan and basket are dishwasher safe.
- If dirt sticks to basket or bottom of pan, fill pan with hot water with some dishwashing liquid. Put basket in pan and soak for 10 minutes.
- Clean inside of fryer with hot water and a nonabrasive sponge.
- If necessary, clean heater with a cleaning brush to remove any food residues.