Philips High Speed Power Blender
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through March 25. Learn More
This Philips blender turns making smoothies, soups, salsas, nut butters and desserts into a truly enjoyable experience, thanks to its power, efficiency and quiet operation. Designed to minimize blender noise, the machine comes with a noise reduction dome that makes it two times quieter than other blenders in its class. Innovative technology features a 2.4-horsepower motor and superior blade design to blend and pulverize even the firmest ingredients in seconds.
- ProBlend Extreme Technology spins blades at 35,000 RPM to blend in seconds.
- Produces the smoothest, finest blend compared to other leading high-speed blenders.
- Noise-reducing dome minimizes blender noise for quieter operation.
- Variable manual speed options allow you to choose the perfect speed for everything from gentle blending of soft fruit to bursts of power for firmer ingredients.
- Digital display offers 5 preprogrammed modes: smoothie, frozen dessert, soup, nuts, ice crushing.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 19".
- 74-oz. cap. blending jar.
- 14 lb. 8 oz.
- Model #HR3868/90.
- 2.4-HP motor.
- 1-year warranty.
- BPA-free plastic jar and accessories.
- Stainless-steel body and blending blades.
- Recipe book included.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Make sure blender is unplugged. Wipe base and cord with warm, damp cloth and dry with a soft cloth.
- Clean motor and dome with a moist cloth.
- Blender jar, measuring cup, lid and tamper are dishwasher safe. They can also be hand washed with a damp cloth and soapy water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.