OXO On Conical Burr Grinder with Intelligent Scale
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
OXO knows that a truly perfect brew begins with perfectly ground coffee—but it takes the right grinder for fine coffee beans to reach their full potential. To ensure extraordinary flavor and aroma, this grinder's intelligent built-in scale precisely measures coffee using the preset grams-to-cup ratios. For even more control, use the gram setting to create your own custom coffee ratio and grind based on weight.
- Equipped with hardened stainless-steel conical burrs that yield a precise, uniform grind, this state-of-the-art machine offers a wide range of settings, from very fine to coarse consistencies.
- Intuitive LED interface lets you choose the perfect grind based on number of cups you want to make or customize your brew by grinding by weight
- Integrated digital scale precisely measures grind output by weight.
- Measurements can be fine-tuned to make a stronger or weaker brew.
- Large-capacity hopper keeps harmful UV rays away from coffee beans, preserving their delicate essential oils.
- Powerful motor combines high torque with low speed, so it won't overheat the beans.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" x 5 1/4" x 14 1/4" high.
- 12-oz. cap. bean hopper.
- 175 watts.
- 5 lb.
- Model #: 8710200
- Large-capacity hopper holds 12 oz. of coffee beans; the grinding cup accommodates enough ground coffee to brew 12 cups.
- Hopper features a "trap door" to hold beans in when removed; grinding cup features a narrow top opening for less mess and easy dispensing.
- For maximum safety, the no-bean detector won’t let you grind if the hopper is empty—and a built-in overheating prevention protects motor.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States and Canadian electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Intended for grinding whole roasted coffee beans.
- Do not operate grinder when it is empty as this may damage burrs.
- Hand wash bean hopper, lid and storage bin.
- Clean base by wiping with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 3 out of 5 by MASI from Great, but jams OFTEN We have had this grider for almost 1 year. Easy to set up and coffee is ready when we wake up. ONE prroblem it is getting jammed more often, every day I need to take apart and clean. Most times a few cleans to get the amount of grounds we like for a pot of coffee.Date published: 2019-02-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Rich Raber from Tip for keeping coffee grounds off counter Just put a small pickle jar cover under the container and balance the scaleDate published: 2018-02-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Steve from Speeds up the morning coffee I have been using the OXO grinder for about two months and it really speeds up the process of measuring the correct amount of coffee for my Clever drip coffee maker. I read the complaints regarding it being messy and I have not experienced that at all, all the grinds go straight into the container. Seating the hopper can be tricky but once in place no problems.Date published: 2017-11-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Sadrudin from Great little machine This is the best coffee grinder ever. It does everything for you and there is no mess to clean in between. It is expensive but worth every penny.Date published: 2017-01-09Rated 3 out of 5 by JPinKY from Like it, don't love it. Pros: Adjustable grind, easy operation (as one expects from OXO) Cons: Beans often get stuck and emptying the hopper to clear it is a pain. The fine dust at end of grinding chute gets onto the counter. I've had it about a year and at this point am wishing I'd chosen a different grinder but this one was too costly to ditch. It's been clogging mid-grind more often lately. The large hopper is a plus - except that emptying it when you need to fix a jam is a messy deal. OXO has not quite lived up to their reputation with this one - makes good coffee but it's become more annoying over time.Date published: 2017-01-08Rated 1 out of 5 by Tonythecook from What a mess!!! I have owned this burr grinder for 4 months. It is by far the worse grinder I have ever owned. First it does not grind dark bold coffees without continually stirring the beans during the grinding process. Second, the ground beans fly all over the place because the opening to the receptacle is too small. This results in a lengthy clean up (10 to 15 minutes). I would expect a grinder at this price to be of better quality.Date published: 2016-10-06Rated 1 out of 5 by TeeLK from Terrible design I was so looking forward to having a burr coffee grinder. My Oxo grinder arrived and didn't work. Williams-Sonoma took it back and sent me another one. I used it a couple of times and it seemed to be working. I was thrilled. Then it stopped working after two days of usage. I cleaned the burrs. I reseated the hopper. I unplugged the machine and plugged it in again. Nothing. This will have to go back.Date published: 2016-09-05Rated 4 out of 5 by DSL1 from Great little grinder Love the grinder so nice to just press a button and you have fresh and great tasting coffee. One problem is sometimes when making large amounts the beans get stuck. I have to hit the grinder to release the beans. I have cleaned it as directed but it still occurs. Other than that it's greatDate published: 2016-07-02