Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Personal Blender
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- One Day Deal
- Free Fast Shipping
- One Day Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A sleek new stainless-steel design updates our personal blender. Perfect for fast smoothies on the go, it includes two blending containers that double as travel tumblers. A peak-performance 800-watt motor and Nutri-Extract blade deliver effortless pureeing, and an improved locking system prevents leaks.
- Easy-Twist one-step operation.
- Nutri-Extract blade purees produce while maintaining vital nutrients and enzymes.
- Hard-to-blend ingredients, like kale and pineapple, are instantly pulverized into a perfectly smooth drink, free of unpleasant filaments and pulp.
- Also grinds seeds, coffee beans, nuts, cheese and whole spices.
- New locking system prevents leaks during blending.
- Two BPA-free plastic blending containers with lids make it easy to take healthy drinks to go.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Blender base with 1-peak-HP motor
- 1 Nutri-Extract blade
- Two 24-oz. tumblers
- 1 storage lid
- 1 travel lid
- 2 lip rings
- Model #60063.
- 6" diam., 14" high overall.
- 24-oz. cap.
- 800W peak-performance motor.
- 5 lb. 8 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States and Canadian electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Containers and accessories, including blade assembly, are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe motor base with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.