Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Immersion Blender
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our Open Kitchen appliances offer the perfect balance of affordability, contemporary style and hard-working performance. This electric immersion blender reaches deep into the tallest vessels to blend mixtures on the spot – no need to transfer to a separate blender. The easy-grip ergonomic handle puts speed and pulse control right in the palm of your hand.
- Part of our exclusive Open Kitchen collection, designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Easy-to-use toggle pushbutton for High/Low speed and Pulse.
- Variable speed control dial with 10 speed settings for more precise blending, chopping, mincing, grinding or whisking.
- Powerful 300-watt motor.
- Super-sharp stainless-steel blade with partial housing to minimize splashing.
- 8" stainless-steel blending shaft reaches into deep pots.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/4" long, 2 1/2" diam.
- 1.94 lb.
- 60"-long power cord.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Ergonomic and lightweight housing offers easy handling and control.
- Extra-long cord for easy maneuvering around kitchen workstation.
- Use & Care
- CAUTION: Blades are SHARP. Handle the stainless-steel blending blade with care. Do not place your bare fingers inside the blade housing.
- WARNING: This Immersion Blender is not designed to operate continuously for more than 1 minute. Allow the motor to rest for 1 minute before resuming. When processing dry, thick or heavy mixtures, never mix for more than 15 sec. Stop processing ingredients and stir by hand before continuing.
Freeze meats partially before processing to ensure chopped but not pulverized results.
- Always unplug the blender before cleaning.
Rinse the shaft under warm running water after each use.
- If food becomes lodged around the blending blade or the blade housing, release the speed button and unplug the blender. Turn to unlock and remove the shaft from the motor body. Use a long-handled kitchen brush to clear debris and rinse well under running water.
The shaft is top-rack dishwasher safe.
Wipe the motor body with a damp cloth or sponge. Dry thoroughly.
- WARNING: DO NOT IMMERSE THE MOTOR BODY IN WATER.