Olli Organic Salami Sampler, Set of 3
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Great for everything from antipasto platters to pizza toppings, these all-natural, nitrate-free salami are crafted by a fourth-generation salumiere who relies on heirloom recipes and classic Italian techniques. For the best quality, the salumiere uses only certified USDA organic pork. The salami is slow cured to preserve the meat's flavor and texture. The results are prized by chefs around the world. This collection includes three classic flavors.
Organic Norcino: Made of certified USDA organic pork, this mild and delicate salami is simply seasoned with Sangiovese wine, salt and white pepper.
Organic Molisana: Certified USDA organic pork, enriched with Sangiovese wine and a hint of fennel, then smoked over natural applewood.
Organic Hot Chorizo: Certified USDA organic pork mixed with traditional Spanish pimento de la vera (smoked sweet paprika) gives this salami its distinctive smoky character.
- Set includes one of each salami; 4.5 oz. each.
- 13.5 oz. total.
- Nitrate free.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The salami ships chilled without ice packs and may be warm to the touch upon receipt. This is to be expected and does not impact the safety of this cured product. Upon receipt immediately store the salami in the refrigerator, where it will keep up to 3 weeks, opened, or up to 3 months, unopened.
- Organic Norcino: Organic pork, sea salt, contains less than 2% of the following: organic sugar, celery powder, organic white pepper, organic Shiraz wine, organic garlic, lactic acid starter culture.
- Organic Molisana: Organic pork, sea salt, contains less than 2% of the following: organic sugar, celery powder, organic white pepper, organic black pepper, organic Shiraz wine, organic garlic, lactic acid starter culture.
- Organic Hot Chorizo: Organic pork, sea salt, contains less than 2% of the following: organic paprika, organic sugar, celery powder, organic crashed chili, organic Shiraz wine, organic garlic, organic cumin, organic cayenne powder, organic oregano, lactic acid starter culture.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.