Olivewood Deluxe Countertop Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our handcrafted olivewood set brings essential storage and timeless style to the kitchen. It includes three canisters, a utensil holder, a knife holder with Kapoosh® insert and a bread box. The tightly grained olivewood is extremely sturdy, making it well-suited to daily use in the kitchen.
- Unique grain patterns of wood make each piece one-of-a-kind.
- Canisters (small, medium and large) are made of mouth-blown clear glass with lift-off olivewood lids.
- Canister lids have silicone gaskets that help prolong freshness of contents.
- Canisters have slim size that takes up minimal space on counter or shelf.
- Utensil holder and knife holder are carved from solid olivewood and polished to a smooth finish.
- Food-safe polypropylene Kapoosh rod insert fits inside knife holder to secure blades in patented flex rods.
- Bread box is carved from solid olivewood with sliding acrylic door that offers easy access and clear view of contents.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 4 3/4" diam., 7 1/4" high; 47-oz. cap.
- Medium: 4 3/4" diam., 9 1/4" high; 64-oz. cap.
- Large: 4 3/4" diam., 10 1/4" high; 68-oz. cap.
- 6 1/4" diam., 7" high.
- 5" diam., 7 1/2" high.
Kapoosh® Knife Holder Insert:
- 8 3/4" diam., 6 1/2" high.
- 15" x 9 1/2" x 7 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild soap. Wipe dry. Soaking is not recommended.
- To maintain the luster of the wood, occasionally rub with food-safe mineral oil.
- Kapoosh® insert is top-rack dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.