Nordic Ware Nonstick Snowflake Pancake Pan & Mix Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
It's snowing pancakes! Warm up winter mornings with beautiful snowflake pancakes. This Nordic Ware pan has wells for cooking seven pancakes, each embossed with a unique snowflake pattern. We've included a package of our Gingerbread Pancake Mix to make things extra-easy.
- Set includes 10 1/2"-diam. pancake pan and 1 lb. 4 oz. Williams Sonoma Gingerbread Pancake & Waffle Mix.
- Makes 3"-diam. pancakes in seven different snowflake patterns.
- Cast aluminum conducts heat evenly, resulting in uniform cooking and crisply defined patterns.
- Durable PFOA-free nonstick interior surface for low-fat cooking, stick-free release and easy cleanup.
- Phenolic handle stays cool.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware.
- Gingerbread Pancake & Waffle Mix:
- Our mix gets its rich sweetness from dark molasses, highlighted by spicy notes of ginger, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Just add milk, butter and an egg. Top the pancakes with syrup or crunchy toasted nuts and whipped cream.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pan: 10 1/2" diam., 2 1/4" high; 1 lb. 12 oz. Makes seven 3"-diam. pancakes.
- Mix: 1 lb. 4 oz. Makes 17-20 pancakes or 10 waffles.
- Pan and mix are made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- We recommend using wooden skewers, wooden chopsticks, a small silicone spatula or a plastic fork for flipping pancakes.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.