Nespresso Vertuo Coffee & Espresso Maker
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The heat is on—Nespresso's Vertuoline Evoluo Deluxe brews hotter than ever. At the touch of a button, its advanced Centrifusion™ technology gently and precisely brews your choice of traditional American coffee or classic Italian espresso, topped with a natural amber crema for the deepest, most complex flavor and aroma.
- Just pop in a Nespresso VertuoLine capsule; the fully automatic machine scans the capsule's bar code and automatically custom-brews the ultimate cup of coffee or espresso.
- Computerized scanning system ensures precision blend-specific brewing for your desired beverage.
- Heat up time is just 15–20 seconds—enjoy a perfect coffee at a moment's notice.
- Brews either a cup of coffee (7.77 oz.) or espresso (1.35 oz.), all with one-touch convenience.
- Great for entertaining, the Evoluo Deluxe machine is larger than the standard model, featuring a 54-oz. water tank and the ability to hold up to 17 capsules.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's VertuoLine premium capsules (includes 8 coffee and 4 espresso capsules).
- Nespresso is now partnering with DeLonghi, Breville and KitchenAid to distribute Nespresso's premium coffee and espresso makers. These are the same stylish, innovative machines you know and love, designed and engineered by Nespresso.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Durable ABS plastic housing.
- 9" x 12 1/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- 54-fl.-oz.-cap. water tank.
- Capsule container holds up to 17 coffee capsules.
- 11 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Adjustable tray accommodates cups of various sizes (from small cups to travel mugs).
- Used capsules are automatically ejected and collected in a built-in container.
- Removable water tank simplifies refilling.
- Energy-saving function turns the machine off automatically after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- Descaling alert lets you know when it's time to descale your machine.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso coffee VertuoLine capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso de-scaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Caffeine Addict from Good Coffee but not Hot Coffee The coffee good but not very hot. Heating the milk and mug helps but it still is not very hot. Also, the spout drips after the coffee finishes brewing. It drip is significantly more than my Keurig.Date published: 2018-01-12Rated 5 out of 5 by KLilly from Great Quality I have gone through 3 Kuerig coffee makers in the past year. I sprang for the Nespresso and am not disappointed with my purchase. This is a really well made, durable product. It also seems to take up less counter. The coffee is really great and strong--which is vital on Monday mornings. :0)Date published: 2017-06-02Rated 5 out of 5 by grandmaofboys from Great espresso - and a bit quieter This is actually my 3rd Nepresso Virtuoline machine - I had two of the originals (one for home, one for work) and just purchased the Evoluo Deluxe yesterday. I love the looks of this one, the espresso/coffee is HOT when brewed, and my family members agree that it is a bit quieter than the original. The mechanism on the top is much easier for my elderly mother-in-law to operate, which was the main reason for purchasing a new Nepresso. (FYI - my original was the first Virtuoline delivered to the store when it was introduced - 3-4 years ago? - I have never had a coffeemaker last that long. Thank you, Nepresso!)Date published: 2017-05-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Mootie from Great hot cup of coffee, quickly. I wish I had watched the video review first, I found the whole process confusing, but after reading the manual a few times we got the hang of it, the coffee is amazing, I know you have to order the coffee on line, but I was buying Dunn Brothers daily which is 2.00 a time and would spend quite a lot weekly . After having one cup of nespresso, I'm perfectly happy with one cup, and is less expensive. I plan on having great coffee at home daily.Date published: 2017-03-31Rated 1 out of 5 by Nath from Warm coffee I just purchased this coffee maker on final sale, big mistake. Unless you like warm coffee with tons of foam, stay clear of this coffee maker! Inissia is much better for way less. I don't recommend this one!Date published: 2017-02-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Adri84 from Best single serve I have used a Keurig for several years but switched to the Nespresso when I had to reduce my coffee intake and wanted to make the few cups I could have extra special. The taste is the biggest difference- so much smoother and better tasting. Very happy with the change. My only issue is the pods are much more difficult to find the available everywhere Kpods. It is louder than a Keurig but I live alone so have not found it to be an issue. Highly recommend.Date published: 2016-11-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Chicki from Love it and use it every day Makes great coffee! Plenty hot and great crema top on every cup. Haven't found a flavor I don't like yet. Easy to move the tray for different size cups and easy to clean.Date published: 2016-11-07Rated 1 out of 5 by warmcoffee from Nespresso Evoluo 2 complaints about this machine. First and most importantly the coffee brews warm never a hot cup. Secondly the cup vibrates off the flat area where the cup sits while the machine is running.Date published: 2016-07-08