Nespresso Aerocinno 4 Milk Frother
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
Make even more of your favorite coffee-bar drinks at home with the Aeroccino 4. The sleek electric frother jug prepares two textures of hot milk froth – airy for cappuccino, denser for latte macchiato. Push a button to select your ideal milk preparation and enjoy it in as fast as 80 seconds. The chrome jug goes into the dishwasher to simplify cleanup.
- Prepares two types of hot milk froth (airy or dense) for cappuccino, latte macchiato and more.
- Prepares cold milk froth for cold macchiato or iced coffee.
- Prepares hot milk for caffè latte or hot chocolate.
- Uses only one whisk for all operations.
- Handle and spout for convenient pouring.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Automatic shutoff.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Max. froth capacity: 4 oz.
- Max. hot milk capacity: 8.2 oz.
- 7" diam., 8 1/4" high.
- 2 lb. 3 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- For optimal milk froth, use whole or low-fat milk at refrigerated temperature (39°F to 42°F). Do not use special enriched milks, powdered reconstituted milks or flavored milks.
- Syrup, sugar, chocolate powder or any other additive should not be added directly into the jug as it may damage the coating.
- Clean after each preparation.
- All parts except base are dishwasher safe to 150°F. Do not place jug directly over dishwasher pin as it may damage the inner coating.
- Use only a nonabrasive cloth; never use a brush.
- Do not fully immerse in water.
- To clean the base, unplug and wipe with a damp cloth.
- Make sure the underside of the milk frother is dry before returning it to the base.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike from excellent froth, hot or cold We bought this 6 months ago, and it continues to work great. We had trouble getting the coil to spin after a month, but the service at Nespresso was excellent and fixed our problem. Though we did not see it in the directions, either the machine should be unplugged or the frother taken off the stand when not in use. Since we started doing this, the Aerocinno 4 has worked great.Date published: 2018-12-04Rated 1 out of 5 by Lmcisn from Very disappointed We were so excited when we receive this! The day we took it out of the box and used it for the first time, the frother did not work or even warm the milk. This was very expensive and it did not even bark. Waste of money.Date published: 2018-11-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Megs from Beautiful foam I am so pleased with this device. I use it every morning to make cafe au lait and it works so well. It creates beautiful creamy foam (add to your drink as soon as it's done for best results) and it cleans very easily. You do have to be careful not to get the base wet. Great purchase!Date published: 2018-03-15