Mulling Spice Gift Crate
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our mulling spices have been a holiday favorite since Chuck Williams introduced his signature recipe over 50 years ago. In this festive gift crate, we've also included our mulling ball and glass mug, ready for infusing apple cider or red wine with the aromatic essences of citrus and spice.
- Set includes Williams Sonoma Mulling Spices, Large Hammered Mulling Spice Ball and Footed Mug, presented in a reusable wooden gift crate.
- Chuck Williams' special recipe combines Korintje Grade-A cinnamon, Madagascar cloves and whole allspice berries with tangy bits of American orange peel (5.75 oz.).
- Large-capacity stainless-steel mulling ball infuses big batches of hot mulled cider or wine, and can also be used for brewing tea or flavoring stocks and soups.
- Clear glass mug is perfect for holding hot beverages such as mulled wine, hot cider, Irish coffee or a winter cocktail of your own creation.
- Mugs arrive in bubble wrap.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5.75 oz.
- Made in USA.
Large Spice Ball
- Perforated stainless-steel construction ensures optimal infusion and will not react with ingredients.
- 4" diam.
- 1/2-cup cap.
- Flavors up to 1 gallon of liquid.
- Made in China.
- 3 3/4" diam., 4 3/4" high.
- 15-oz. cap.
- Made in Mexico.
- Use & Care
- Spice Ball: Dishwasher safe.
- Mug: Dishwasher safe
- Mulling Spices: Cinnamon chips, orange rind, whole allspice, whole cloves, cinnamon oil, orange oil.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, eggs, milk, soy.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.