Mr Coffee JWX Series 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Mr. Coffee has brought rich coffee taste and convenience to American kitchens since 1970. This programmable coffee maker brews to your preferred strength – light or robust – and keeps coffee warm for up to 2 hours. The exclusive Fresh Brew Timer ensures that coffee is hot and fresh when you need it, and alerts you when it's time to brew a new pot.
- Delay Brew lets you set brewing time up to 24 hours in advance.
- Fresh Brew™ Timer displays how much time has passed since coffee was brewed.
- Brew Strength Selector adjusts brew time for regular or strong flavor.
- Pause 'N Serve feature allows you to pour a cup mid-brew.
- Auto shut-off function turns off coffeemaker after 2 hours.
- 12-cup glass carafe.
- Carbon-based water filtration reduces chlorine by up to 97% for better-tasting coffee (includes one-month filter supply).
- Works with basket-style paper filters or the Mr. Coffee permanent filter (sold separately).
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" x 11 1/4" x 6 1/2" high.
- 12-cup cap.
- 6 lb. 6 oz.
- Model #JWX31-RB.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Removable filter basket lifts out for easy filling and cleaning.
- Water window shows amount of water in reservoir for accuracy.
- Nonstick warming plate keeps coffee hot after brewing.
- Special cleaning cycle removes mineral deposits to help maintain best coffee flavor.
- Cord storage keeps countertop neat.
- Stainless-steel accents.
- Use & Care
- Filter basket, glass carafe and carafe lid are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing them in a solution of hot water and mild liquid soap.
- Never use abrasive cleansers, steel wool pads or other abrasive materials.
- Water filtration disc will need to be replaced once a month (approx. 30 brew cycles). If machine will not be in use for an extended period of time, rinse water filter with running water and clean coffee maker before next use.
- Regularly decalcify coffee maker using Mr. Coffee® Cleaner or vinegar, and the Clean cycle on machine.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.