Motif Mentor™ App-Driven Coffee Brewing Scale
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Elevate your coffee-making skills with a premium brewing scale. From the coffee experts at Seattle-based Motif, this smart scale connects with a smartphone app to lead you through barista brewing techniques for perfectly portioned, consistently delicious results with every cup.
- App-driven brewing guides ensure you have the right balance of coffee grounds, water and steeping time for optimal coffee flavor.
- Works with the free downloadable Mentor Scale app for access to a wide selection of step-by-step brewing methods with visual guidance.
- 3000-gram capacity with 0.1-gram precision.
- Also functions as a standard kitchen scale with timer and tare capability for weighing food ingredients (in ounces and grams).
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/4" sq., 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
- App and scale auto-adjust for accidental over/under-pouring of ingredients.
- App provides access to Motif's Brew Your Best™ Coffee Knowledge Library, brewing techniques, barista tips and more.
- Auto shutoff after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery; USB cable included.
- Compatible with: Android (Jellybean 4.3 or higher), Apple iOS (7.0 or higher), and Bluetooth-enabled tablets and smartphones.
- Use & Care
- Wipe the scale surface gently with a damp cloth.
- Never immerse the scale in water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.