Rob and Lydia Mondavi Harvest Basket, Centerpiece
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This intricately woven basket is made of sustainable rattan by artisans in the Philippines, who use traditional weaving techniques to compose the elegant pattern. Finished with a light grey wash and a clear lacquer coating, the extra-long storage basket is useful for presenting vegetables, fruit or decorative objects on the dining table.
- Designed in collaboration with esteemed winemakers Rob and Lydia Mondavi.
- Hand woven of sustainable rattan.
- Metal frame adds strength and structure.
- Handles are reinforced with strong wicker.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 41.5" x 12.25" x 7" high.
- Made in the Philippines.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
Items Not Eligible for Return
• Monogrammed/Personalized items
• Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
• Gift cards
• Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
• Items damaged through normal wear and tear
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.