Mini Rose Bundt Cakes, Set of 4
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Loves is in bloom with our quartet of Valentines' Day mini Bundt® cakes. The two flavors include triple chocolate-chip fudge, filled with creamy Nutella and artfully hand decorated with vanilla buttercream rosettes, and tropical vanilla coconut, with coconut emulsion, coconut flakes and blooming rosettes of lemony cream-cheese frosting.
- Set of 4 mini Bundt cakes, two triple chocolate-chip fudge and two coconut.
- 3 3/4" diam. each.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cakes ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cakes from the bakery box and store them in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cakes are best enjoyed at ambient temperature. Remove the plastic from the cakes while they are still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow the cakes to come to room temperature, approx. 4 hours before serving. Store leftover cakes in an airtight container in the refrigerator, where they will keep for up to 3 days.
Triple Chocolate Chip Fudge
- Cake: Flour, sugar, eggs, cocoa powder, chocolate chips.
- Nutella Filling: Sugar, palm oil, hazelnuts, skim milk, cocoa, soy lecithin (emulsifier), vanillin (artificial flavor), heavy cream, cornstarch.
- Buttercream Frosting: Butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, salt, food coloring.
- Cake: Granulated sugar, fresh eggs, baking soda, baking powder, salt, flour, butter, liquid shortening, vanilla extract, sour cream, coconut emulsion, coconut flakes.
- Frosting: Cream cheese, powdered sugar, vegetable shortening, lemon juice.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.