Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Mini Deep Dish Pizza Pans, Set of 4
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
For the best mini pizzas, start with these petite nonstick pans, each designed to turn out a classic Chicago-style deep-dish pie. The pizzas' diminutive size makes them just right for individual portions – or cut them into pieces for party appetizers. Made of heavyweight aluminized steel, the pans efficiently conduct heat to ensure a crisp, golden crust and perfectly cooked fillings.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based nonstick coating releases food with ease.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Set of four.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Daisy from Excellent Value & Great Size! I just received these small deep dish pans. I have other GoldTouch baking pans and they are remarkable! Wouldn't use any other brand. If I was just starting out, every baking pan I own would be GoldTouch. What a terrific size idea! Kudos to the design team at WS GoldTouch. Great for an individual: pizza, chicken pot pies, quiche, cakes & pies, or anything else that has a crust. Let your imagination run wild.Date published: 2019-02-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Mommom1 from Great pans! Love these pans! We had a make your own pizza party not only was this fun but the pizzas turned out great and they clean so easily I have replaced all my pans with the goldtouch products.Date published: 2014-05-14Rated 1 out of 5 by JennNCA from Not Goldtouch Quality..... When I ordered these pans I didn't realize they were made in China. I have most of the pieces in the Goldtouch line (which I LOVE) and these are not the same quality of the pans made in the USA. I will be returning tomorrow. Pass on this item.Date published: 2014-04-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Lagniappe from Not just for pizza! I bought these pans after seeing them in the store and they are everything I had hoped. They bake evenly, and clean up is almost effortless. Sticky scalloped potatoes cleaned up with barely a swish of soapy water. These pans are ideal for baking small casseroles or a quiche for two. I had not bought this line before due to the price, but after using this set I've now replaced all my bakeware with this goldtouch line. You will not be disappointed in the quality, just think a bit outside the pizza box.Date published: 2014-02-03