Manhattan Fruitier Splendor Gift Hamper with Fruit, Confections and Roses
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Give the gift of pure joy with this exclusive hamper, featuring some of nature's sweetest treats. Created by Manhattan Fruitier, the reusable bamboo hamper is brimming with uplifting favorites, from a one-of-a-kind assortment of fresh fruit and a colorful bouquet of fragrant roses to all-natural hard candies. Arranged with the artistry of a Dutch still-life painting, the unique gift is both beautiful and delicious. It's finished with a green ribbon available plain or printed with your choice of our select gift messages.
- Approx. 6 lb. food total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Please note that from April to September, due to warm weather, the Grapefruit Hard Candy will be substituted for the chocolate.
- Fruit and candies are made in USA.
- Roses are grown in Ecuador.
Splendor Gift Hamper includes (see More Info tab for item details):
- 8 pieces (approx. 4 lb.) assorted seasonal premium fresh fruit
- 6 assorted fresh roses
- Gift-wrapped glass bud vase
- 2 oz. Torie & Howard Organic Grapefruit Hard Candy
- Keepsake bamboo hamper
- Dimensions & More Info
Manhattan Fruitier Splendor Gift Hamper includes:
- Seasonal Fruit: Hand-selected sampling of the season's finest fruit, harvested at the peak of ripeness. Specific offerings vary – please see More Info tab for details. (8 pieces; approx. 4 lb.)
- Fresh Roses: Six gorgeous roses in vibrant pink, lavender or yellow, expertly chosen according to the freshest and most beautiful blooms available at New York City's daily flower market.
- Gift-Wrapped Glass Bud Vase: Rectangular vase designed to showcase the natural beauty of fresh roses.
- Torie & Howard Organic Grapefruit Hard Candy: Bursting with bright citrus flavor, these candies are crafted from nature's best ingredients. (2 oz.)
- Keepsake Bamboo Hamper: Designed to provide years of reliable service, this reusable hamper is woven of sustainable bamboo.
Every fresh fruit assortment from Manhattan Fruitier is a one-of-a-kind work of art, created with the very finest offerings available on the day your gift is assembled. Each one showcases a variety of America's most extraordinary fruit, hand selected according to the season and what's best at the daily farmers' markets. Apples may include varieties like Fuji, Pink Lady, Cameo and Sweet Cheeks, while pear varieties might include Bosc, Taylor Gold, Bartlett and D'Anjou. Citrus fruit may include anything from mandarins, tangerines, tangelos and clementines to Cara Cara and other sweet, juicy navel oranges – plus fresh grapefruit. In addition to these year-round classics, summertime assortments may feature fresh stone fruit like peaches, plums and pluots, along with tropical favorites such as kiwi, pomegranates, mangoes and avocados.
- Use & Care
- The gift assortment ships chilled with gel packs.
- Fresh fruit may be stored either at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Depending on the variety, it will keep from 5 days to 3 weeks.
- To care for roses, dissolve enclosed plant food in a vase of cool water. Flowers will last longer if you diagonally cut at least 1/2" off the stems and remove any leaves that will be under water. Change the water daily and re-trim the stems. Keep away from heat and drafts.
- Hard candy should be stored at room temperature, where it will keep for up to 5 months unopened. Once opened, store it in an airtight container for up to 2 months.
- Seasonal Fruit: Each assortment is unique – specific fruit varies.
- Torie & Howard Organic Grapefruit Candy: Organic sugar, organic rice syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, natural colorings (red cabbage, purple carrots).
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Manhattan Fruitier
Celebrated by food lovers around the globe, Manhattan Fruitier has been creating extraordinary gifts since 1987. Each one-of-a-kind gift set is made to order, typically showcasing peak-of-the-season fresh fruit, along with sweet and savory artisanal treats. Designed to please the eye as well as the palate, these gorgeous gifts are unique works of art, inspired by classic Dutch still-life paintings. Every set is hand assembled with impeccable attention to detail, from the expert selection of fruit and other delicacies to the artful placement of decorative elements. The result is an unforgettable gift that works beautifully for any occasion, all year long.