Maxims Assorted Chocolate Gift Box
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
What began as a small Parisian bistro in 1893 has become one of the world's most legendary restaurants, as revered for its French gastronomy as it is for its extraordinary art nouveau interior. An unforgettable gift, this box arrives filled with an array of Maxim's signature confections – all meticulously prepared for exquisite flavor and delightful presentation.
- 11 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
Black Heart Tin of Dark Chocolate Almonds & Honey
- Almond and honey nougat enrobed in intense dark chocolate.
- 3.2 oz.
Black Tin of Dark Chocolate Pearls
- The caviar of chocolates, crafted of the finest dark chocolate, filled with melt-in-your-mouth dark chocolate.
- 1.8 oz.
Pencil Tin with Dark Chocolate Squares
- Pencil-size tin filled with 15 individually wrapped chocolate squares.
- 2.6 oz.
Mini Tour-Eiffel of Dark Chocolate Pearls
- Tribute to iconic French monument, filled with rich dark chocolate pearls that contain velvety dark chocolate ganache.
- 1.4 oz.
Mini-House Tin with 2 Assorted Chocolates
- Charming house-shaped tin filled with creamy milk praline chocolate rochers.
- 0.6 oz.
Dark Chocolate Squares with Cocoa Beans
- Individually wrapped dark chocolate blended with crunchy roasted cocoa beans.
- 1.4 oz.; 8 squares.
- 10 2/3" x 7 1/2" x 4 3/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Black Heart Tin of Dark Chocolate Almonds & Honey: Dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, soy lecithin, natural vanilla), nougat chips (almonds, glucose syrup, sugar, honey), edible paper wafer (potato flour, water, egg albumin, natural vanilla flavor), cocoa butter.
- Black Tin of Dark Chocolate Pearls: Dark chocolate (cocoa, sugar, cocoa butter), coating (shellac, arabic gum), soy lecithin, whole milk powder, anhydrous milkfat, natural vanilla flavor.
- Pencil Tin with Dark Chocolate Squares: Cocoa mass, roasted cocoa beans, emulsifiers, soy lecithin, polyglycerol esters of interesterified ricinoleic acid.
- Mini Tour-Eiffel of Dark Chocolate Pearls: Dark chocolate (cocoa, sugar, cocoa butter), coating (shellac, arabic gum), soy lecithin, whole milk powder, anhydrous milkfat, natural vanilla flavor.
- Mini-House Tin with 2 Assorted Chocolates: Sugar, cocoa, cocoa butter, hazelnuts, almonds, concentrated butter, whole milk powder, cream, sorbitol, glucose syrup, glycerol, lactose, vegetable fat, palm oil, palm kernel oil, speculoos (wheat flour, sugar, vegetable fat, palm oil, colza oil, candied sugar syrup, soy flour, salt, cinnamon), cocoa powder, soy lecithin, salt.
- Dark Chocolate Squares with Cocoa Beans: Cocoa mass, sugar, roasted cocoa beans, soy lecithin, polyglycerol esters of interesterified ricinoleic acid.
- Contains wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy, soy, tree nuts.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy, peanuts, soy, tree nuts.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.