Mauviel M250C Copper Sauce Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Since 1830, Mauviel professional copper cookware has been used in the world's great kitchens – from fine restaurants to Parisian cooking schools. The newly engineered M250C is a fusion of 2.5mm heavy-gauge copper and stainless steel, so every piece benefits from the superior heat conductivity of copper while providing nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surfaces. The covered saucepan is one of the most versatile pieces in the kitchen, whether you're making soup, boiling pasta or reheating leftovers.
- Professional 2.5mm-thick construction improves stability and durability.
- Slightly arched, electroplated cast stainless-steel handle stays cool and provides extra leverage.
- Compatible with gas, electric and halogen cooktops.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3/4-Qt. Saucepan: 4 3/4" diam., 2 3/4" high; 2 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- 1 1/4-Qt. Saucepan: 5 1/2" diam., 3" high; 3 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 4" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 3 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 4 1/4" high; 6 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 6 1/4-Qt. Saucepan: 9 1/2" diam., 5" high; 9 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- Bilaminated 2.5mm copper and stainless-steel construction.
- Freezer safe.
- Full lifetime guarantee.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven, broiler and freezer safe.
- Medium cooktop heat recommended.
- Can be used with induction cooktops – see instructions available separately.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Trombenik from Superior Pots! My parents, 60 years ago, started collecting a few pieces of the standard Mauviel. Now I just purchased these M250C pots and they’re just beautiful! After using Revere ware for many years, so happy to experience the super quick heating, and complete heat distribution this thick copper produces. You won’t be disappointed being an owner and user of these wonderful pots!Date published: 2018-09-10Rated 5 out of 5 by farmerwynn from Beautiful sauce pan with an added bonus The 6 1/4 quart sauce pan is a beautiful addition to my Mauviel collection and it performs great. The bonus is the additional loop handle on the other side, it makes the heavy pan easy to lift and use.Date published: 2018-01-11