Mauviel M'Cook Onyx Stewpan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Mauviel's handsome M'Cook Onyx line features stainless-steel exteriors and a five-layer construction for consistently perfect results. Crafted in France, the premium collection is designed with black lacquered stainless-steel handles for subtle contrast and contemporary style. This hardworking pan can handle everything from stews and soups to stocks and sauces.
- Five-ply bonded-metal construction includes three layers of heat-responsive aluminum sandwiched between exterior and interior layers of stainless steel.
- Aluminum core transfers and distributes heat quickly and responds rapidly to changes in heat levels.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior won't react with food and ensures foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior.
- Contemporary onyx-black polished stainless-steel handle.
- Crafted in France by Mauviel 1830, a family-owned producer of professional-quality cookware since 1830.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2-Qt. Stewpan: 8" diam., 4 1/4" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 6 1/4-Qt. Stewpan: 9 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 9-Qt. Stewpan: 11" diam., 5 1/2" high; 7 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Mauviel
In 1830, Ernest Mauviel established his namesake cookware company in Villedieu-les-Poêles in Normandy. The village had a long history of outstanding metalwork; the locals were considered experts in the craft. Today, much of the manufacturing is still done by hand using traditional processes passed down through generations of copper makers. True to France's rich culinary history, Mauviel 1830 is a favorite in professional kitchens, where copper's quick, even heat conductivity is essential for making delicate sauces and other French classics. Mauviel now also offers stainless-steel collections crafted with the same attention to detail as its traditional copper cookware.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.