Mauviel Copper Canelé Mold, Set of 6
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A specialty from the Bordeaux region of France, canelés are beloved for their balance of taste and texture – they have a tender custard center and a sweet caramelized crust. This classic copper mold lets you bake them with French patisserie style; the copper distributes heat evenly for perfectly browned, fluted crusts and soft, fluffy centers. It's crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned maker of fine copper cookware since 1830.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper exterior conducts heat superbly with precise temperature control for superior heating and browning.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/4" diam., 2" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Allow mold to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the mold's baking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
I would like to know the answer to Jeffrey’s question as well. Is this set Tim or stainless steel lined?Hi Cate, Vendor confirmed that the interior of the molds we sell are stainless steel.Date published: 2019-06-11
Is this a set of 6 of the M'passion Copper Tinned Canele Mold listed on Mauviel's website as item 4180.55? Mauviel lists them as tin lined interior, but your summary lists stainless-steel interior, so I am curios if it is a different product.Hi Jeffery, Vendor confirmed that the interior of the molds we sell are stainless steel.Date published: 2019-06-11