Mariposa Baking Co. Gluten-Free Cornbread Stuffing
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through September 30. Learn More
Our stuffing mix is from Northern California's Mariposa bakery, where founder Patti Furey Crane relies on gluten-free recipes she created for her own family. Showcasing toasted cubes of gluten-free cornbread and fragrant herbs, this mix is the simple secret to an exceptionally light, fluffy stuffing for turkey, chicken or pork roasts. Follow our recipe or use the versatile blend as a foundation for your own signature stuffings.
- 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Cornmeal, brown rice flour, canola oil, tapioca starch, egg, sugar, water, potato starch, seasoning (dehydrated onion, spices, natural chicken flavor, sugar, salt and not more than 1% soybean oil added to prevent caking), baking powder, xanthan gum, salt.
- Contains soy, egg.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with milk/dairy products.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Gluten-Free Stuffing with Mushrooms and Parsley
- 4 Tbs. (1/2 stick/60 g) unsalted butter
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 oz. (155 g) button or cremini mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 1/4 cup (7 g) fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. dried sage
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package cornbread stuffing
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups (625 to 750 ml) chicken stock, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Butter an 8-by-8-inch (20-by-20-cm) baking dish.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion, celery, garlic and mushrooms and sauté until vegetables are soft, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in parsley, sage, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Transfer vegetable mixture to a large bowl. Add stuffing and toss to combine.
- Transfer mixture to prepared dish. Drizzle stock 1/2 cup (125 ml) at a time over stuffing, gently tossing after each addition to make sure stock is absorbed and doesn’t pool in the bottom of the dish. Taste a crouton; it should be moist throughout but not mushy. You may not need all of the stock.
- Bake until top of stuffing is golden brown, about 35 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes before serving
Serves 6 to 8
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen