Mariposa Baking Co. Gluten-Free Cornbread Stuffing
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our stuffing mix is from Northern California's Mariposa bakery, where founder Patti Furey Crane relies on gluten-free recipes she created for her own family. Showcasing toasted cubes of gluten-free cornbread and fragrant herbs, this mix is the simple secret to an exceptionally light, fluffy stuffing for turkey, chicken or pork roasts. Follow our recipe or use the versatile blend as a foundation for your own signature stuffings.
- 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Cornmeal, brown rice flour, canola oil, tapioca starch, egg, sugar, water, potato starch, seasoning (dehydrated onion, spices, natural chicken flavor, sugar, salt and not more than 1% soybean oil added to prevent caking), baking powder, xanthan gum, salt.
- Contains soy, egg.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with milk/dairy products.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Gluten-Free Stuffing with Mushrooms and Parsley
- 4 Tbs. (1/2 stick/60 g) unsalted butter
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 oz. (155 g) button or cremini mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 1/4 cup (7 g) fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. dried sage
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package cornbread stuffing
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups (625 to 750 ml) chicken stock, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Butter an 8-by-8-inch (20-by-20-cm) baking dish.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion, celery, garlic and mushrooms and sauté until vegetables are soft, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in parsley, sage, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Transfer vegetable mixture to a large bowl. Add stuffing and toss to combine.
- Transfer mixture to prepared dish. Drizzle stock 1/2 cup (125 ml) at a time over stuffing, gently tossing after each addition to make sure stock is absorbed and doesn’t pool in the bottom of the dish. Taste a crouton; it should be moist throughout but not mushy. You may not need all of the stock.
- Bake until top of stuffing is golden brown, about 35 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes before serving
Serves 6 to 8
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen